The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Figments Friend

So regarding the two topics being discussed -

The 50th Mono wrap looks like the exact same wrap used for the 50th Bus that was seen a week or so ago.
And i don't mean the graphic, i mean the 'square' shaped actual wrap used for buses.

As far as the Cinderella Coach pumpkins go....i like em' !!
Looks purty....

-

Figments Friend

Also -

Ya'all seen this...??

WDW 50th Happy Meal box.jpg

Figments Friend

Do children have to eat the nasty food?
Nope.

I mentioned this elsewhere ( perhaps here, earlier ) -

For those interested in trying to 'collect em' all' as far as the McDonald's WDW 50th Happy Meal figures collection goes :
You DO NOT have to purchase a Happy Meal / food to score the figure(s).
Most McDonald's will allow you to simply just purchase the figures alone...typically for about $2 to $3 each.
Just ask at the front counter, and if you ask nicely to see what they have available that day they will show you.
Usually they will have two to three choices available.

I have done this many times in the past, and have been able to get certain toys / figures.
They often let you have one of the decorated Happy Meal boxes if you ask for one.

Happy hunting!
:)

-

ToTBellHop

Nope.

I mentioned this elsewhere ( perhaps here, earlier ) -

For those interested in trying to 'collect em' all' as far as the McDonald's WDW 50th Happy Meal figures collection goes :
You DO NOT have to purchase a Happy Meal / food to score the figure(s).
Most McDonald's will allow you to simply just purchase the figures alone...typically for about $2 to $3 each.
Just ask at the front counter, and if you ask nicely to see what they have available that day they will show you.
Usually they will have two to three choices available.

I have done this many times in the past, and have been able to get certain toys / figures.
They often let you have one of the decorated Happy Meal boxes if you ask for one.

Happy hunting!
:)

-
$2-3? How much is a freakin Happy Meal nowadays? lol

Ill be taking my toy to Shake Shack.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

ToTBellHop

The two pics are mirror images of each other. Very lazy. At least they flipped the text so it isn’t backward…that’s about the only compliment I can make. I’m going to focus my attention on the Cinderella wreaths. Those are really pretty, but no surprise. The holiday decorators always do a wonderful job.

hpyhnt 1000

The two pics are mirror images of each other. Very lazy. At least they flipped the text so it isn’t backward…that’s about the only compliment I can make. I’m going to focus my attention on the Cinderella wreaths. Those are really pretty, but no surprise. The holiday decorators always do a wonderful job.
Was going to say, they couldn't even be bothered to put Donald and Goofy or some other character combo on the other end. Maybe other monorails will be wrapped and have different characters?

Either way, literally all of the below had more thought put into the wrap design:
1631559140783.png

1631559207410.png

1631559469670.png

*Bonus points for the Tron wrap having a blue and gold side.
1631559349134.png

Even the Celebrate You marketing campaign arguably had a nicer design with the Mickey balloon window decals.
1631559713885.png

Although we also had this for The Year of a Million Dreams, so that haven't all been "winners." But even this did a better job of integrating to the monorails by placing YOMD in the stripe.
1631559762231.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom