The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

TTA94

Yes!

IDK if this was talked about before but, too bad MK didn't put Lights or Strobes on the decor. Maybe they'll project Lights on the decor?

I wish they would have added lights to the ribbons similar to what Hong Kong did awhile back. Would have been a decent temporary replacement to the castle Dreamlights. Oh well.

TTA94

Sure I’m anxious for a date but I’m even more anxious to know if it’s going to be a pre covid/open to everyone (with park reservations) or ticketed event nights.

sbbr

Sure I’m anxious for a date but I’m even more anxious to know if it’s going to be a pre covid/open to everyone (with park reservations) or ticketed event nights.
In a planning FB group last night, someone posted a SS related to one of her ADRs for dinner June 9 in MK. It said that the res was during a hard ticketed event and that she must have tickets to the event and not just park admission. The post is deleted now but I wondered if it had something to do with fireworks returning. It could have been a glitch too!

TTA94

In a planning FB group last night, someone posted a SS related to one of her ADRs for dinner June 9 in MK. It said that the res was during a hard ticketed event and that she must have tickets to the event and not just park admission. The post is deleted now but I wondered if it had something to do with fireworks returning. It could have been a glitch too!

Interesting.

Well hopefully we get some advanced warning of on-sale dates... if that’s the way it’s going to go down. Gosh the first thing that comes to mind is the nightmare it’s going to be to obtain tickets especially for the opening nights, mostly due to the amount of bloggers itching to be at the first showings. On top of that you’ll have July 4th, then October.

Last edited:

sbbr

Very, but at the same time The usual Twitter Reporters(Steve included) would have blown up Twitter if Hard Ticket was spotted on the Calendar.......
This is why I say maybe a glitch. It seems like word would be out before that message appeared to people. But I'm still crossing my fingers that it means fireworks sooner rather than later!

TTA94

Very, but at the same time The usual Twitter Reporters(Steve included) would have blown up Twitter if Hard Ticket was spotted on the Calendar.......

This is why I say maybe a glitch. It seems like word would be out before that message appeared to people. But I'm still crossing my fingers that it means fireworks sooner rather than later!

I do agree, but it was discussed on the special events thread on here that it’s a possibility. I personally hope it’s not, but, you know, “large gatherings” while we are still in the pandemic. At the current capacity I don’t know if that would be to many guests gathering? So many unknowns here lol.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

We all ageee that this photo proves they suddenly changed their mind on the turret shingle colour, right?

Can see the cage the ribbon attaches to was painted the new blue from the old purple.

Missed a spot.
D72DF897-DBE3-4932-836C-138F4F254DD6.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom