The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

CaptainAmerica

The theme for the 50th seems to be “washed out colors.”
They're going for "pearlescent." It doesn't always work.

Pearlescent-Paint-Job.jpg

Cesar R M

If you have a Resort reservation, log into your MDE account on the main official WDW website.
Once there, click the 'Magicbands & Cards' section.

Unless you have already ordered a MB for your visit, you should see the option to purchase one.
The selections should then be visable and as you scroll through the choices the special '50th Anniversary' one should show up.
Unless it's 'sold out' again....but keep checking.

If you are a AP'er, I am guessing it will show up in your account as a purchase option if browsing MBs.
It was said these are also being offered to Annual Passholdes as well as Resort Guests pre-arrival.
I'm not 100% sure how AP'ers can order one without a Resort reservation.
Another poster here can probably help answer that question.

Good luck!
:)

-
*sad trombone*
I'm on a neighbourhood hotel this time.

aliceismad

Father Robinson

Brian

Not sure why they felt they had to make the 50th logo on the train station sign an oval rather than a circle. It looks strange to me.

The Main Street clock looks nice though.

dreday3

I'm having a good time writing down everything everyone is complaining about. We are making a point to check it all out and take pictures with each complaint! :D

I've got some doozies from the Epcot board....

Got to do something new each trip!

Brian

I'm having a good time writing down everything everyone is complaining about. We are making a point to check it all out and take pictures with each complaint! :D

I've got some doozies from the Epcot board....

Got to do something new each trip!
Please send me a photo in front of the 50th egg at the train station!

James Alucobond

Not sure why they felt they had to make the 50th logo on the train station sign an oval rather than a circle. It looks strange to me.
Probably to prevent the descender on the 5 from being partially hidden behind the overlapping ribbon banner. When it’s encircled, it hits really close to the bottom edge, whereas the oval allows them to nudge it up without leaving a lot of negative space trapped to the left and right of the number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom