The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Figments Friend

HEADS UP for those interested -

The Limited Edition Resort Guest /AP only 50th MagicBand that was released yesterday to order pre-arrival is BACK on the WDW Website.
It was listed as 'sold out' later in the day, and i just checked the choices available now in my MDE account online and saw it is listed again.
I just ordered one.....

Wanted to pass on the info for anyone wanting to grab one.
$30

Photo -

WDW 50th MagicBand.jpg

Figments Friend

Well that didn't last long. Hopefully they release some more in the next 2 weeks before my listed window to order runs out. Seems odd for them to sell out in a day when they know so many are looking for a 50th magic band for their upcoming trip and made it exclusive to that audience.

The 50th MagicBand is available right now on the WDW website.
I just checked about twenty minutes ago, and it was listed as Resort Guest choices.
I ordered one....so you can too !

GO !!

:D

-

TrojanUSC

At some point during the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World is there going to be a tribute to... you know... Walt Disney World? Or are we just going to have to hear about cartoons non-stop for a year?

**rhetorical question, I know this the 50th is a Bob Chapek Presents production**

Cesar R M

HEADS UP for those interested -

The Limited Edition Resort Guest /AP only 50th MagicBand that was released yesterday to order pre-arrival is BACK on the WDW Website.
It was listed as 'sold out' later in the day, and i just checked the choices available now in my MDE account online and saw it is listed again.
I just ordered one.....

Wanted to pass on the info for anyone wanting to grab one.
$30

Photo -

View attachment 583955
anyone got the direct link? Cant find the product anywhere.

Dan Deesnee

Amazing how so few of the Fab 50 actually have much of anything to do with Disney history or the 50th anniversary.

Rocket? What a joke.

(And I'm a huge Marvel fan. Most of these characters just have no place in a Fab 50 lineup...)

Figments Friend

anyone got the direct link? Cant find the product anywhere.

If you have a Resort reservation, log into your MDE account on the main official WDW website.
Once there, click the 'Magicbands & Cards' section.

Unless you have already ordered a MB for your visit, you should see the option to purchase one.
The selections should then be visable and as you scroll through the choices the special '50th Anniversary' one should show up.
Unless it's 'sold out' again....but keep checking.

If you are a AP'er, I am guessing it will show up in your account as a purchase option if browsing MBs.
It was said these are also being offered to Annual Passholdes as well as Resort Guests pre-arrival.
I'm not 100% sure how AP'ers can order one without a Resort reservation.
Another poster here can probably help answer that question.

Good luck!
:)

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom