The Withdrawn Hotel ...

disneycouple

i would love to see this resort finished. i hate to property of any kind go to waste. this hotel could ease the pop warner overflow as well.

the-reason14

There was a video on youtube where a guy had, I guess snuck, over to the legendary years side of Pop and got a pretty decent vid of whats there. It was really creepy IMO and looked like an abandoned(sp) ghost town right out of a classic western. Sorry I cant remember the link, maybe someone here knows.

CheriBibi

This way you can get an idea of what it should have (and may one day) look like. I LOOOOVE the Coke Bottle pool !
23gplm

Can anybody just wonder over like the person who took the video did? I'm surprised it didn't appear to be secured :shrug:, I know there's not much to steal but I can imagine some people sleeping there or kids drinking in there etc!

Let's hope it eventually gets built as I hate to see unfinished stuff just left at the Disney resort.

dsnyfreak

shouldn't the coke pool be in like the 70s part of the resort since thats when they had that whole "I;d like to teach the world to sing" slogan that was fo big?!?:shrug:
This way you can get an idea of what it should have (and may one day) look like. I LOOOOVE the Coke Bottle pool !
23gplm

dsnyfreak

when you search for the vid on Youtube search the words legendary years on even pop century resort they will both come up.:)
There was a video on youtube where a guy had, I guess snuck, over to the legendary years side of Pop and got a pretty decent vid of whats there. It was really creepy IMO and looked like an abandoned(sp) ghost town right out of a classic western. Sorry I cant remember the link, maybe someone here knows.

MiklCraw4d

I think its great that Disney has a resort themed as the Great Depression... (run down, no power, dirt floors, and fun debris) very authentic looking.. it even has tumbleweeds lol. It needs more circa 1929-1932-esq abandoned buildings though. :lol::lookaroun

That's exactly what I've always said! They just need a "Grapes of Wrath" style pickup truck broken down out front. And some old rusty appliances. But yes, the "Dust Bowl Resort" seems very well themed.

It's so bizarre - it looks like they just all stopped for a coffee break one day and never came back, just leaving all their equipment and stuff lying around. Maybe it is actually haunted or something... Gozer doesn't want them to finish the resort any more than I do. It's such an atypical thing for Disney to do... the only similar thing I can even think of is when they left Horizons decaying in full sight of visitors...

wedway71

VERY BAD SHOW DISNEY!!!

Hey just a thought.....

They refurb Main Street and Japan and put fake facades up?????

They should put a finished Pop Century facade up to cover the undone buildings.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom