The "What Would I Put There?" Thread

Jasonflz

The Showroom after the ride does have some vehicles of the future in it...

If you take that into account, what about Nemo? Test Track fits the theme of Future World better than Nemo...

Ellen fits the theme of the past very nicely.:lookaroun:lol:

As for the old TL Skyway, it's going to be replaced by a restaurant.

comics101

The Showroom after the ride does have some vehicles of the future in it...

If you take that into account, what about Nemo? Test Track fits the theme of Future World better than Nemo...

Touche. I guess that's a pretty valid point. I just don't like Test Track. It's much too mechanical for me. It's a shame because I think the Sea Base Alpha theme would've been perfect working with Nemo. It could've been like that documentary with Jean-Michel Cousteau on the Finding Nemo DVD.

TDF

Ellen fits the theme of the past very nicely.:lookaroun:lol:

As for the old TL Skyway, it's going to be replaced by a restaurant.

I have never seen a skyway station... where are they in the park? Also... I would love to see another sit down restaurant somewhere in MK.

Jasonflz

I have never seen a skyway station... where are they in the park? Also... I would love to see another sit down restaurant somewhere in MK.

One is in Tomorrowland next to Carousel of Progress and Space Mountain> If you went the best description I can give is the distracting, white building that no one goes to. The one in Fantasyland next to Small World looks much better but is still pushing it.

TDF

One is in Tomorrowland next to Carousel of Progress and Space Mountain> If you went the best description I can give is the distracting, white building that no one goes to. The one in Fantasyland next to Small World looks much better but is still pushing it.

How did they get rid of that ROFL... that looks like alot of work. The wires aren't still their right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom