The Walt Disneyland Thread of Fail

Wilt Dasney

Evidently in 1972 it was a common sight! I also love the way the moved the castle over to Discovery Island just for this ad.

Also notice the plane taking off from the Stolport that they added in the BACK of the property.

I was about to point that out when I noticed you added this part to your post. There's also the fleet of sailboats on the Lagoon. What a B-U-S-Y pic! :lol:

Dragonrider1227

I remember an ad for an Orlando travel guide back in the late 80s and early 90s that referred to Walt Disney World and Epcot Center as two separate places. I remember six year old me shouting "EPCOT IS IN DISNEY WORLD!!" :lol:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
hZW3f.jpg

Banksy

Hey guys,

I thought it would be quite funny to create a thread of 'fail' in and around the world relating to Disney Parks. The inspiration came when I found a travel magazine in my university recommend on my trip to Florida I visit 'Disneyland'.
I also remember a screenshot of a news article announcing WWOHP opening at 'Disney World'.

Mark

Im sure you can trust them with your money.....:lookaroun

fngoofy

The kids in the elevator standing in the promo of Tower of Terror:

tower1.png

There is an entire drinking game centered around this exact example.

When you watch your WDW planning DVD:

Drink if:
-They show a clip from an attraction that is not real (like the ToT elevator kids)

-They show a person or family standing where no one is allowed (like in a grassy area in the Magic Kingdom

-They show people interacting with characters like the characters are spending the whole day with the people (like Cinderella has nothing to do but have a five minute conversation with you and laugh at all your comments.)

-They show an attraction in the background that is no longer there

-Stacy recycles an exact line from Crissa (water powered wedgies, etc.)

-They imply two things that are very far apart are very close to each other

-They show a crowd shot and there are no mobility scooters

Anyone ever done this besides me and my wife?

PhilharMagician

There is an entire drinking game centered around this exact example.

When you watch your WDW planning DVD:

Drink if:
-They show a clip from an attraction that is not real (like the ToT elevator kids)

-They show a person or family standing where no one is allowed (like in a grassy area in the Magic Kingdom

-They show people interacting with characters like the characters are spending the whole day with the people (like Cinderella has nothing to do but have a five minute conversation with you and laugh at all your comments.)

-They show an attraction in the background that is no longer there

-Stacy recycles an exact line from Crissa (water powered wedgies, etc.)

-They imply two things that are very far apart are very close to each other

-They show a crowd shot and there are no mobility scooters

Anyone ever done this besides me and my wife?

If I ever tried that, then first I would have to buy a lot more alcohol and second I wouldn't make it to work the next day. Those videos are cobbed together, you never know what park or what decade they are shooting.

draybook

What's wrong with the picture of the kids in the elevator? It's too grainy for me to see and I've never been on the ToT anyways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom