News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

JoeCamel

All those lamenting the Fox purchase and subsequent languishing of it's catalog are overlooking the thing it has accomplished, it forces Universal's hand on the Springfield park areas so they can non renew the contract. If they can't pull Marvel from Florida this will show them who's the BMOC in the parks world........

Worth it right?

pdude81

All those lamenting the Fox purchase and subsequent languishing of it's catalog are overlooking the thing it has accomplished, it forces Universal's hand on the Springfield park areas so they can non renew the contract. If they can't pull Marvel from Florida this will show them who's the BMOC in the parks world........

Worth it right?
I'm sure they like Comcast paying to license IP on both coasts.

Tha Realest

Worth it right?
It’s debatable whether Disney could improve on their Simpsons offerings.

Less said about the comparative Spider-Man experiences the better

JoeCamel

It’s debatable whether Disney could improve on their Simpsons offerings.

Less said about the comparative Spider-Man experiences the better
None of that matters when seeking revenge for Marvel. They were denied - denied so they must extract their pound of gilt in other ways....

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It’s literally an article telling a tale of how Iger did something, then evolved to discover he may have made a mistake…. And your take away is

“See! It was all a master plan from the start to have him take a bullet for me… like i said all along!”

Smh…
Have you not been paying attention to what all has happened and how this has played out? (regardless of any article or what I’ve been saying) it’s become pretty obvious at this point

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Have you not been paying attention to what all has happened and how this has played out? (regardless of any article or what I’ve been saying) it’s become pretty obvious at this point
In order to see something…you have to be willing to open your eyes.
it’s more like watching a train wreck in slow motion you see coming
1694081443991.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom