News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

Tha Realest

OH Bob........

TLDR:

- “Powerful Democratic office holder said I should be president”
- “oh look, I’m hosting the living Beatles”
- “I was one of the last people knighted by Queen Elizabeth”

He also says he’s “obsessed” with finding a successor, which is at odds with the rest of the article as he’s clearly obsessed with himself.

Magic Crush Drop

TLDR:

- “Powerful Democratic office holder said I should be president”
- “oh look, I’m hosting the living Beatles”
- “I was one of the last people knighted by Queen Elizabeth”

He also says he’s “obsessed” with finding a successor, which is at odds with the rest of the article as he’s clearly obsessed with himself.
Dude wants to stare at a mirror the whole day.

Tha Realest

I am not sure who this person is - is it Sean Nyberg’s burner? - but they don’t seem acquainted with the conventional definition of grifting.

Grift: to obtain (money or property) illicitly (as in a confidence game)

The stock is down 31% from where it was five years ago (safely pre-Covid) and only up 10% from where it was ten years ago. It’s a little odd to laud certain granular details of the financial picture of the company without noting that. Who’s the grifter here?

JoeCamel

I am not sure who this person is - is it Sean Nyberg’s burner? - but they don’t seem acquainted with the conventional definition of grifting.

The stock is down 31% from where it was five years ago (safely pre-Covid) and only up 10% from where it was ten years ago. It’s a little odd to laud certain granular details of the financial picture of the company without noting that. Who’s the grifter here?
The one that got your clicks

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Actually the stock is flat over the past 10 years.

This Duck fellow sure sounds a lot like Nyberg.

And remember - one picture without any context tells the entire parks tale.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Actually the stock is flat over the past 10 years.

This Duck fellow sure sounds a lot like Nyberg.

And remember - one picture without any context tells the entire parks tale.
He seemed to focus heavily on revenue, but what about net profit? Adjusted for inflation, net profit is down from the mid/late 2010's highs. So even with ever increasing revenue, likely inflation related, the costs are also increasing which brings up the key thing that investors look for which is growth. Quarterly YOY growth from the end of the pandemic has been minimal at best and is currently trending the wrong direction. There's no upside for investors because there is no percieved growth opportunity for DIS, and that's why the stock has been floundering for the past 6 months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom