The very Best Disney World Coaster is?

dman1373

Original Poster
Disney isn't really known for there roller coasters really, but that doesn't mean they don't have any great coasters(plus they are extremely immersive). So what do you think is the best coaster in disney world.

Space Mountain-Magic Kingdom
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-Magic Kingdom
The Barnstormer-Magic Kingdom
The rockin roller coaster-Hollywood Studios
Expedition Everest-Animal Kingdom
Primeval whirl-Animal Kingdom
Crush n' Gusher-Typhoon Lagoon

dman1373

Original Poster
i would have to disagree with you guys. I love rnr and all but it is on the bottom half of my list. I have to have space and big thunder mountain up their because there such classics, and then there is expedition Everest. This is one of the best theme rides ever made and it is just so fun and so amazing. When you walk up to it your just in awe of how huge it is. Even with the yeti being broken it has a very cool story that it tells.

and on a side note, i noticed there are no rollercoaster in epcot, I think that epcot needs a heavily themed coaster.

I_heart_Tigger

I like them for different reasons but RnR is the only that gives me an adrenaline rush which is the feeling I like from a coaster so I would have to go with that one.

rufio

Definitely Expedition Everest. Space mountain, as someone posted here, has too much turbulence, and Rockin Roller Coaster gives me a headache EVERY time. I still go on them at least once or twice per trip though :animwink:

captainkidd

I'm in the minority and say Big Thunder. I love the theme, atmosphere, sights and smells of the ride. It's obviously not the most thrilling coaster, but it combines the best of everything for me.

Choodles

Big Thunder Hands down it has minor thrills but the best theming.

Space: Just too rought these days and its over haul was a failure.
EE: Not worth riding without the Yeti
RnRC: Very Crappy theming worst queue in WDW.

Choodles

Did I say story...

I enjoy the theming of the ride queue, the Asian town, the monastery, the shrine, the museum dedicated to the local legend of the Yeti.

Thats my point without the Yeti there is no story. The whole ride is centered on something that is no longer there.

LuLaSue

Thats my point without the Yeti there is no story. The whole ride is centered on something that is no longer there.

It's all in the mindset, Yeti is a legend to begin with.

Yes I agree, the Yeti should work! But, why harp on the negativity. Enjoy what is there, the scenery is beautiful and artful. Embrace the "legend"! :D

Choodles

It's all in the mindset, Yeti is a legend to begin with.

Yes I agree, the Yeti should work! But, why harp on the negativity. Enjoy what is there, the scenery is beautiful and artful. Embrace the "legend"! :D

Its nice to look at yes but hardly worth wating a FP or waiting on line. IMO While nice to look at not worth riding.

Sharkreef11

Good question! Tough but good. They each have their own uniqueness so I could go many different ways. I comes down between RnR and space mountain for me. I think I lean RnR though. Love the Aerosmith element and the start of the ride.

I could probably make a case for them all though. Except primeval whirl. That is one ride I just can't do.

erasure fan1

Here is my top 3:

#1 - Everest. Even with the extremely bad show that is the yeti, the rest of the rides theming and atmosphere still puts it above the others.

#2 - Big thunder. Always classic and I cant wait to see how it looks after the refresh.

#3 - Space mountain. This would have moved to number 2 for me if they would have actually fixed the issue of the roughness of the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom