The very Best Disney World Coaster is?

Bob Saget

So what is the best coaster in disney world.
l.jpg

I'll agree with these guys in that...Do you really have to ask?

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Big Thunder Hands down it has minor thrills but the best theming.

Space: Just too rought these days and its over haul was a failure.0

EE: Not worth riding without the Yeti
RnRC: Very Crappy theming worst queue in WDW.

You think RnRC has a worse queue than EEA ???:veryconfu

Also it is miles better than the same ride in DLP...

Thunder mountain @ DLP is a much better ride than the Florida one but i agree with a pp that the theming isnt there (a big issue with the french project overall)
My favourite WDW coaster would have to be EE its just blends everything in so well .

mergatroid

Space Mountain has the most nostalgia for me as I grew up worshipping it before Epcot, DHS or AK even existed. I still love going on it for that reason. However for pure adrenaline, you seriously cannot beat RnR especially with that launch :cool:

acishere

Going by actual thrills of the coaster itself: RnRC

Going by theming: BTMR

My favorite coaster however goes to El Toro at Great Adventure here in NJ.

SyracuseOrange

RNR coaster for me, the adrenaline rush, the music, and the smoothness of the ride. BTMR is close for its Theme and its feel of a good wooden coaster.

I agree - it might not have the most elaborate theming, but the structure of the ride itself is the best, which makes up for it. (But I'm also partial to more thrilling roller coasters as opposed to milder ones, so that's probably why.)

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Space Mountain is #1 for my wife and I. During late-night EMH, we love to ride it over and over and over.....

Expedition Everest would be #2 and Big Thunder #3.

Theodore

i would have to disagree with you guys. I love rnr and all but it is on the bottom half of my list. I have to have space and big thunder mountain up their because there such classics, and then there is expedition Everest. This is one of the best theme rides ever made and it is just so fun and so amazing. When you walk up to it your just in awe of how huge it is. Even with the yeti being broken it has a very cool story that it tells.

and on a side note, i noticed there are no rollercoaster in epcot, I think that epcot needs a heavily themed coaster.

Epcot almost had its very own Matterhorn.

Expedition Everest and Big Thunder Mountain are my favorites.

Walt Disney1955

Hmmm.........tough one.

For me it comes down to just the 4 of them (obviously Splash isn't a coaster).

Space
Thunder
Everest
Aerosmith

The most thrilling by a significant margin is Aerosmith followed by Everest. For the thrills alone it is Aerosmith. The theming I think goes to Everest or Thunder. The rough ride goes to Thunder as well. I'm sorry, but it really does feel like a runaway train and the way they do things with the mine is just fantastic.

Okay so its down to two now. Space and Aerosmith are nice, but there are coasters similar to those at Six Flags parks. Not so much the other two.

Everest has something I have never seen before - an unfinished track that makes you think just for a split second that you are going to fall of the edge. It is done well. The Yeti even in B mode is pretty good and the backwards spiral in the dark is done very well. Very thrilling and probably more than Thunder.

However, I have nostalgia when it comes to Thunder. It is unique and surprisingly long. I swear to this day if I put my hands up that I could touch something.

I don't know..........if you twisted my arm the overall ride might go to Thunder, but Everest is a close second.

MickeyPeace

I have not read through other posts yet so I am not influenced.

Best coaster theme goes to Everest.

Best coaster over all Big Thunder Mountain.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If the Yeti was fully operational, it would be Everest.

If it was just a little bit longer, it would be Rock 'n Roller Coaster.

Because of those two things, for me, the best Disney World coaster is Space Mountain.

However, the best Disney coaster in an American park is Disneyland's Space Mountain, followed closely by California Screamin'.

Silver Figment

My vote is for Expedition Everest. Might be my favorite ride in all of WDW. I love roller coasters and the theming and scenery on that attraction are excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom