The very Best Disney World Coaster is?

Jenna

Everest, I was stuck between RNR and Everest for a while but what wins for Everest is that it's outside, the theming and the views you get over WDW...I love when you get to the broken track and can see the other parks :)

dreamscometrue

Tough question and I had to think of how much I actually enjoyed each one on the past 5-6 trips, versus how much I thought I enjoyed each one. I've been telling people, and myself, the past few years that EE is my fav, but every time I get off SM, I want to go again. I guess I like SM better. I didn't know that until I thought about it for this poll. :)

Anyway, top three are:

1. Space Mountain

2. Expedition Everest

3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Great to ride at night too!)

4. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster/Dark Ride :)

HokieDevil

My favorite coaster would have to be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It was the first roller coaster I ever rode and for that reason its the best

Gravydeen

Depends what kind of ride you want. If you want a casual ride, Barnstormer. If you want a sorta casual ride, BTM. If you want a wacky ride, Primival Whirl. If you want a sweet, awesome rollercoaster (my favorite) then it's Rockin' Rollercoaster for you. If you want crazy twirls in the dark, Space Mountain. If you want to get wet, Crush 'n' Gusher. In a close second place, if you want a crazy, forwards and backwards ride with a yeti, Expedition Everest.
So, yeah. My personal favorite though is the Rockin' Rollercoaster (One question, though. Where's TOT on the list? :confused: )

That's right. What makes a roller coaster a roller coaster?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom