The Universal Rumors thread

cheezbat

Several hotels coming, major change to the water park, and a third gate is on the table but we still have a ways to go!

Major change to the Waterpark? As in, Universal plans on keeping Wet N Wild and just changing things?

I always thought an all new Waterpark was the plan.

rd805

From what I've read it's still being discussed. I haven't seen anyone post otherwise. I think 2016 is the projected date.

All signs point to go --...until they come out and say "nevermind." -- Either way, so excited for all these new attractions. Just did 2 days at Uni last summer, and by the next time i'll be there hopefully a few more new attractions (still haven't done Transformers).

Genie of the Lamp

Bump.

So on Screamscape a few days ago, they posted a report saying that UNI Orlando is possibly planning World of WarCraft attractions (one replacing MIB). It says this film will be the product of the new partnership between Lengendary Entertainment and Universal Studios (scheduled release date on December 18, 2015). Also saw somewhere else (OI) that a Godzilla attraction is in the works and will be based off of the 2014 motion picture which again will be another Legendary Entertainment produced film. FWIW.

HTF

I commented on the WoW deal a few days ago via twitter. I mean yeah its possible somewhere down the road but not probable by any means. The amount of blue sky stuff being thrown around right now is sheer madness. As for it replacing MIB no thats not happening. But MIB could be gone by the end of the decade...:cool:

djlaosc

I commented on the WoW deal a few days ago via twitter. I mean yeah its possible somewhere down the road but not probable by any means. The amount of blue sky stuff being thrown around right now is sheer madness. As for it replacing MIB no thats not happening. But MIB could be gone by the end of the decade...:cool:

Would the removal of MIB be retheme of the current attraction, or would it be knocked down and something else built in its place?

Sue_Vongello

Retheme it to Ghostbusters please!

mahnamahna101

Better than TSMM? Surely you jest?

Your average carnival dark ride can give you the same bland experience TSMM offers... with a 60-110 min shorter wait!

MIB: AA is easily the most masterfully conceived shoot 'em up dark ride in the world... and I want Comcast to add a shoot 'em up coaster to either IOA or the 3rd gate (after Forbidden Journey, the sky is the limit in terms of ride tech)

Disneyhead'71

Your average carnival dark ride can give you the same bland experience TSMM offers... with a 60-110 min shorter wait!

MIB: AA is easily the most masterfully conceived shoot 'em up dark ride in the world... and I want Comcast to add a shoot 'em up coaster to either IOA or the 3rd gate (after Forbidden Journey, the sky is the limit in terms of ride tech)
I love TSMM so much I stand in my living room for 90 mins inching towards the desk chair that I have strategically placed in front of my 60" 3D LCD TV. When I finally get there I fire up the Wii. Between levels I have my daughter push me around a bit then back in front of the TV. When I'm done I hand my daughter 90 bucks.

BryceM

I love TSMM so much I stand in my living room for 90 mins inching towards the desk chair that I have strategically placed in front of my 60" 3D LCD TV. When I finally get there I fire up the Wii. Between levels I have my daughter push me around a bit then back in front of the TV. When I'm done I hand my daughter 90 bucks.
I also like to add fans all around me and turn off the lights, and then turn on a black light that I bought at my local Halloween store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom