The UK in Epcot

Dwarful

OHHHH that would be soooo cool! I think I can recite the entire three videos! Wallace and Grommit are huge favorites at our house. I cant say how many times the stuffed dolls have been drug off to Kindergarten for Show and Tell Day! I keep reminding my daughter that not all the kid will know who they are but she doesnt care, still loves them!

tenchu

You cant beat wallace and gromit. The bast character is feathers McGraw. That rubber glove would fool anyone into thinking he was a chicken! :animwink:

2much2do

Originally posted by disneyfamily
How about something along the lines of Bob the Builder, my 3 yr old loves that show. Anything but the Wiggles, those four guys are evil

The Wiggles are Australian. And I agree. Those guys are freaks!!!!

disneyfamily

Originally posted by 2much2do

The Wiggles are Australian. And I agree. Those guys are freaks!!!!

:lol: :lol: The guy in the purple is a super-freak. I don't think he knows the words or dance moves half the time. He just watches the others.

seriously, Bob the Builder ride, the ride vehicles could be scoop, muck or dizzy and rolly too... lofty and travis..that would be cool

Dwarful

Fruit Salad...yummie yummie....yeah thats just what we need another little catchey tune to drive the parents insane! LOL. No thanks...give me Wallace and Grommit any day of the week!

Originally posted by Chestermunch

I heard around a year ago that Disney had offered to buy Wallace and Gromit for a full length feature. I think after some humming and harring, Nick Park agreed to let them finance a full length feature the same way that Disney finance Pixar and slap their name on it.

Disney did make the first offer to Nick Park and Aardman Animation, but things didn't work out. They have a five movie deal with -- hiss! blah! yuck! -- Dreamworks.

I'm crying over that almost as much as Disney still not having the Muppets! I adore Wallace and Gromit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom