The Town Center construction

mm121

I completly agree, more options are good, but don't just repeat what is already in the parks, come up with some new ideas!

agreed.

they could do like a fish and chips QS place on the landing, that would go along with the theme of it being a boating/ fishing village.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, Mar 25. The addition to World of Disney is taking shape. A new entrance appears in this photo, which will face the old parking lot at the Marketplace entrance near Basin. I believe the concept art on the construction wall in the right of the photo would represent this new entrance.

IMG_5178.JPG

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, Mar 27.

Photos of the Disney Springs riverbed, which has now been paved with concrete. Taken from the plaza in front of Fulton's Crab House towards T-Rex Café.

IMG_5199.JPG

The new walkway is defined by the low concrete wall in the center of the photo, behind which will be the Disney Springs river. The feature in the foreground is slightly elevated above the walkway, could be a planter area, water fountain, or kiosk, not sure.

IMG_5198.JPG

Photo below taken from the side of Raglan Road toward the back of T-Rex Café, with the new Disney Springs Town Center taking shape. Appears to be the foundation for a new building in the foreground, close to the river.

IMG_5200.JPG

Another view, slightly to the right.

IMG_5201.JPG

Close-up of this construction area.

IMG_5202.JPG

mm121

Photos of the Disney Springs riverbed, which has now been paved with concrete. Taken from the plaza in front of Fulton's Crab House towards T-Rex Café.

View attachment 88392

The new walkway is defined by the low concrete wall in the center of the photo, behind which will be the Disney Springs river. The feature in the foreground is slightly elevated above the walkway, could be a planter area, water fountain, or kiosk, not sure.

View attachment 88393

Photo below taken from the side of Raglan Road toward the back of T-Rex Café, with the new Disney Springs Town Center taking shape. Appears to be the foundation for a new building in the foreground, close to the river.

View attachment 88394

View attachment 88395

View attachment 88396
for the amount of work going on we hardly ever see any workers when people take pics.

and i wouldn't think disney springs construction would be restricted to night work like the hub reconstruction project

danlb_2000

Premium Member

View attachment 88392

View attachment 88393

View attachment 88394

View attachment 88395

View attachment 88396

I wonder what they are going to do with the side of T-Rex that faces the water.

mm121

img_5199-jpg.88392

its too bad they built the water so close to dino, and aren't taking the opportunity to add some outdoor seating overlooking the "disney Springs" to dino, maybe a lounge or something like they did at rainforest with the lava lounge

i wonder if the "disney springs" will have some hidden mickeys in them?

DisneyRoy

Hot dogs Are extremely regional. A hot dog in Chicago may be completely unpalatable by someone from Cleveland or ny or where I am, buffalo.

How can you say completely unpalatable about a hot dog and be from Buffalo? You have Ted's and Sahlen's. They are delicious and an institution there!

bhg469

How can you say completely unpalatable about a hot dog and be from Buffalo? You have Ted's and Sahlen's. They are delicious and an institution there!

Are you from the area?

one of my best friends is a sahlen, his father owns the company. Hot dogs can buy a very nice home! I like them however a Sahlen hot dog may make a fan of Nathans turn up their nose. Being from buffalo that's what you know as good but that means nothing in Chicago or Los angeles.

I know that the all beef hot dogs I've tried tend to have a gross aftertaste but someone may like that for whatever reason :)

DisneyRoy

Are you from the area?

one of my best friends is a sahlen, his father owns the company. Hot dogs can buy a very nice home! I like them however a Sahlen hot dog may make a fan of Nathans turn up their nose. Being from buffalo that's what you know as good but that means nothing in Chicago or Los angeles.

I know that the all beef hot dogs I've tried tend to have a gross aftertaste but someone may like that for whatever reason :)

My wife's family is from Buffalo. And I do agree with you. I used to be a Oscar Mayer kind of guy until I tried a Sahlen. And now I can't eat anything else. They're all gross.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom