The Town Center construction

Bartattack

Just got back from the Springs and took some pictures...
P1010532.jpg
P1010533.jpg
P1010534.jpg
P1010551.jpg
P1010552.jpg
P1010553.jpg

halltd

I swung by the Springs on Saturday night and while gazing at my favorite building (the Coke building), I admired all the trees at the new bus terminal that were doing such an amazing job hiding all the pavement and bus shelters. This is from the second level of the Orange garage pedestrian bridge and I must say it looks quite good! It's like a veritable forest has returned. I can't wait to see this area all finished!
IMG_20160507_193056230_HDR.jpg

Bartattack

I swung by the Springs on Saturday night and while gazing at my favorite building (the Coke building), I admired all the trees at the new bus terminal that were doing such an amazing job hiding all the pavement and bus shelters. This is from the second level of the Orange garage pedestrian bridge and I must say it looks quite good! It's like a veritable forest has returned. I can't wait to see this area all finished!
IMG_20160507_193056230_HDR.jpg

It looks like they planted even more (palm)trees since saturday! this one's from today (monday)...
springs bus loop.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Between the new trees in the redone MK hub, the mature trees re-planted in Epcot to obscure Norway/Arendelle, and the many new trees that are being used in Disney Springs, looks like someone at WDW finally realized that trees A) look nice, and B) provide shade, which people like because it's Florida and the sun is hot.

Small, positive steps...

djkidkaz

Between the new trees in the redone MK hub, the mature trees re-planted in Epcot to obscure Norway/Arendelle, and the many new trees that are being used in Disney Springs, looks like someone at WDW finally realized that trees A) look nice, and B) provide shade, which people like because it's Florida and the sun is hot.

Small, positive steps...

Not to mention water. They have been adding in a lot of water elements to almost everything they have created. Rapunzel area, New Fantasyland, the new hub and all over Disney Springs, not to mention it also looks like waterfalls in Pandora from the art.

Cesar R M

Small, positive steps...
now if they could fathom the importance of benches..

po1998

Going to be on the gulf coast of Florida the 2nd week of June. Any idea which Town Center stores will be open at that point?

Thanks!

dstrawn9889

Small, positive steps...
are ya'll still butt-hurt about the trees in the hub? they have ALWAYS planted and moved large trees as needed. THE HUB DOES NOT NEED TREES as much as they needed clear sightlines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom