The Teardrop?

DisneyDreamer08

Hello. I've heard a lot of people mention the teardrop as a good place in MK to find characters. I tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Where exactly is the teardrop located?

thanks!

mousefan1972

Hello. I've heard a lot of people mention the teardrop as a good place in MK to find characters. I tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Where exactly is the teardrop located?

thanks!

It is in Toontown. Walk towards the train station. Mickey's house will be on your left. Once you reach the train station, take a left past the smoking area. There is the tear drop. We wander over there at least once a trip to see who might be out. Last April we lucked out and saw Marie, Suzy and Perla. :D

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
It is in Toontown. Walk towards the train station. Mickey's house will be on your left. Once you reach the train station, take a left past the smoking area. There is the tear drop. We wander over there at least once a trip to see who might be out. Last April we lucked out and saw Marie, Suzy and Perla. :D

Thanks! I can't wait to check it out. I heard that sometimes when CMs are in training they bring them out here, sometimes with hard to find characters. We will defintely be cruising by :)

Upvote 0

dznygirl64

Thats where they are always at had my picture taken with them there 8 years ago

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Thanks! I can't wait to check it out. I heard that sometimes when CMs are in training they bring them out here, sometimes with hard to find characters. We will defintely be cruising by :)

This is true! My last trip to Disney was with a friend who was a CM in college. He took us there and told us the same thing about training & about hard to find characters being there. We had no luck though - but I hope you do! :)

Upvote 0

fmingo36

A few visits back, we lucked out with a visit to the teardrop. 6 out of 7 of the dwarves were there. (Doc was back at the mines). It was great and there were no lines. I got some great pictures because each dwarf had a little extra time with us. They're individual personality really came out.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

I have MET tons back there, but it helps when you know some friends of people. But, it is mostly an "acclimation" spot to get everyone adjusted to their new home and what not.

Upvote 0

Lord Pheonix

the teardrop isnt the only place to meet the caracters. i smoke, and iv noticed that alot of the smoking areas, as well as other off the track areas i go to to take a break, usually are right next to a backstage entrance. there are quite a few in dhs, alot in epcot, mk, and especially ak. not to mention that the ak smoking areas often have some of the best scenery. but i think the teardrop has the most amount of caracters frequenting. i have a vid i took from 2007 when i was there of tigger, pooh, goofy, pluto, donald, perla, suzy, the caracters from jungle book, and a few others i didnt know all at once came out. if yuou want i can google earth the locations for someones next trip to check out.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Just when I think I know everything, I learn something new! ha ha That is why I love the boards!!! :sohappy: I can't wait to find this next time!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom