The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

cheezbat

Indeed.

There is still hope for more Pixar. But it'd likely be a one-off and not a land. There is no where else to fit the land that was planned.

Optimistically, I'd hope for a Monsters E-ticket and an Indy E-ticket. But I may be reaching, I fear.
If we don't get at least two or three more rides aside from Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land, I'm considering this redo a fail.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
We don't know that for sure. They can easily retheme star tours into something else.

True. But if the Star Tours building stays, SWL may go in that area including taking over the Indiana Jones show and SOA up to the LMA area to free up 18.5 more acres to be used as phase 3.

Rteetz

True. But if the Star Tours building stays, SWL may go in that area including taking over the Indiana Jones show and SOA up to the LMA area to free up 18.5 more acres to be used as phase 3.
Based on concept art and the R2D2 photo the Disney parks blog posted its very likely at this point that Star Wars goes into the LMA area. Meaning phase 3 doesn't go there if it even happens anymore.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Based on concept art and the R2D2 photo the Disney parks blog posted its very likely at this point that Star Wars goes into the LMA area. Meaning phase 3 doesn't go there if it even happens anymore.

By this point, will there be any more lands announced for DHS?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom