The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

AKL2003

They will still make those show updates even with Phase 3 in question. We will CERTAINLY get two new lands and a handful of new shows around the park. I ANTICIPATE at least 1 further big ticket ride (new) as well. As originally envisioned, we would have gotten at least one more full-fledged land.
I can live with that...for now...lol

Thanks phoenicians

They will still make those show updates even with Phase 3 in question. We will CERTAINLY get two new lands and a handful of new shows around the park. I ANTICIPATE at least 1 further big ticket ride (new) as well. As originally envisioned, we would have gotten at least one more full-fledged land.
So the 2 lands rumored to come would they be in the locations originally thought for phase 3-4 like animation courtyard and echo lake? Also any hope for more Pixar or is that completely out of the question?

Haymarket2008

So the 2 lands rumored to come would they be in the locations originally thought for phase 3-4 like animation courtyard and echo lake? Also any hope for more Pixar or is that completely out of the question?

I'm assuming the two lands he is referencing are Toy Story and Star Wars.

Thanks phoenicians

Indeed.

There is still hope for more Pixar. But it'd likely be a one-off and not a land. There is no where else to fit the land that was planned.

Optimistically, I'd hope for a Monsters E-ticket and an Indy E-ticket. But I may be reaching, I fear.
Well i guess a good and some new shows/entertainment is better than nothing for a phase 3. I'm still quite confused on what'll happen with the animation courtyard once (if) that closes. I'd assume if they would put in a one off pixar ip that would be the place as indy would fit better where it is right now. Overall DHS is still getting a better redo than DCA did so I guess I can't complain

doctornick

Indeed.

There is still hope for more Pixar. But it'd likely be a one-off and not a land. There is no where else to fit the land that was planned.

Optimistically, I'd hope for a Monsters E-ticket and an Indy E-ticket. But I may be reaching, I fear.

If they did that and put in new shows to BatB and VOTLM (and a daytime show at Fantasmic?), I'd probably be pretty satisfied for the time being and think it would be reasonable to turn to Epcot for the next big investment/build.

However, I do think that in general DHS needs more calm rides rather than higher thrill ones (and when people talk "E-ticket" they usually mean the latter). If they do build a Monsters Inc ride, I think I'd prefer something like Ride & Seek over the door coaster.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Indeed.

Is the Finding Nemo Crush-Coaster still a possibility?

Rteetz

Ahem. Star Wars Land is getting cloned. And you probably don't have a problem with that.
Why does everything need to be cloned for you? Why not ask for original new attractions. At least Star Wars land is being built at the same time as Disneylands even if DHS's version opens after Disneylands. Cloning isn't something you should want.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Why does everything need to be cloned for you? Why not ask for original new attractions. At least Star Wars land is being built at the same time as Disneylands even if DHS's version opens after Disneylands. Cloning isn't something you should want.

I'm not the biggest fan of cloning. I do like new attractions more than clones. I really do. I'm just speaking out if the Crush Coaster is still possible. I would much rather have a Monsters Inc. coaster instead. Just saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom