The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

doctornick

Muppets isn't going anywhere. It's unlikely that we'll get more Muppets (at least not a ride anyway).

There was a strong rumor that we'd see the return of Muppet Mobile Lab, but it still hasn't appeared. I thought it might show up soon after the closure of LMA and the HISTK playground to at least make up a little for them.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
There was a strong rumor that we'd see the return of Muppet Mobile Lab, but it still hasn't appeared. I thought it might show up soon after the closure of LMA and the HISTK playground to at least make up a little for them.
It's possible. They need something. Maybe once the restaurant opens.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Plus, it is an easy way to incorporate the new SW films coming out every year. It may be harder to integrate the new movies into the 2 new E-tickets.

I will really be heartbroken if they remove it and replace it with something like the NEMO ride that StormRider is getting replaced by at Tokyo DisneySea.
db_2017_NemoRide21.jpg

db_2017_NemoRide11.jpg

Images from Screamscape.

That's a simulator, right?

HauntedMansionFLA

Phase 3 in general has been rumored. The question is if there is a 3rd land coming with phase 3 is it something that has been rumored before (Carsland, Monsters Inc, etc) or a different idea?
Regarding Monsters Inc., were there ever plans developed for this land that could be dusted off? And yes, CarsLand is still new enough that it wouldn't be outdated ( calm down Pam) Or the Indiana Jones land that was developed for DLR but was never built.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom