The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
Since you mention @ParentsOf4 I'm guessing this info is either attendance/occupancy or MM+ related, but Parents has been on a roll with so much lately that it's hard to say for sure. @WDW1974 will you be able to share this info soon?

No comment other than Disney will not be happy with what I put out, and I feel about as bad about that as they do for charging me $14 for a burger, fries and a Coke at the ABC Commissary that was damn near inedible and not as fresh as a $1.19 McDouble at an area McD's or having inadequate air conditioning at many locations in their theme parks because, unlike UNI, they have contempt for their guests and cast.

I am supposed to speak with someone with knowledge of this particular subject this evening when I return from a family dinner. Depending on what I hear, I'll post over the weekend if possible.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to

30uv7s5.jpg

With Spirited fingers using the proper Disney point.

Can you believe that we beat the Lifestyler Brigade? Are they all over at UNI?

Don't they know that there are official Disney Springs planters and pavement and landscaping that have quietly made their debut? And all that new art on the construction walls too!

(BTW, I bought something at the new Co-op store --- I was expecting them to have fried chicken and taters for sale -- and do feel a bit dirty over it!)

PhotoDave219

No comment other than Disney will not be happy with what I put out, and I feel about as bad about that as they do for charging me $14 for a burger, fries and a Coke at the ABC Commissary that was damn near inedible and not as fresh as a $1.19 McDouble at an area McD's or having inadequate air conditioning at many locations in their theme parks because, unlike UNI, they have contempt for their guests and cast.

I am supposed to speak with someone with knowledge of this particular subject this evening when I return from a family dinner. Depending on what I hear, I'll post over the weekend if possible.

I hope you're not going to give them the finger.

Because those are half off over at Pirates.

cw1982

Complete Frozen overlay of Epcot: Just think of the possibilities: Journey into Frozen, Reindeer Talk with Sven; World of Arendale Showcase, The Fountains of Arendale, Club Frozen, Reindeer Sled Test Track, The Frozen Seas with Olaf and Friends

Thanks. Now I'll have nightmares tonight.

ETA: you know, there was that spoof preview that went out a while back that made Frozen look like a horror film... maybe this would work for that; Frozen 2: The End of Epcot.

Last edited:

WDW1974

Original Poster
Just a few interesting excerpts from the latest D23 newsleter about the Rat ride in France. It appears as though a great dark ride to me, can't wait to ride someday! I love the trackless tech, but they mention it as being new and the Pooh ride utilizing trackless technology has been around for quite some time? Perhaps since it's placed in a 4D environment they consider it new? The excerpts for your enjoyment and comment are paraphrased below. Very interesting stuff to me. I will not include my thoughts on the excerpts below, positive or negative, take them as you will.

D23 asks Tom Fitzgerald about how Ratatouille (the ride) came about and he responds that as always with their projects it would be many years before the project was realized and completed.

Roger Gould says having Tom Fitzgerald as the creative visionary and rallying hundreds of people to the task is the real joy. And, they do things like this not only for "opening weekend" but to build something that can last for generations.

D23 asks Roger of anything he'd like to add and he says Remy talks to the guests and it's like he is saying come see me in my restaurant and eat there.

Just as interesting, several times in the article this area of the park is called a "mini-land". From my understanding this mini-land has one ride, one restaurant, one shop and a meet and greet.

thanks ...

I've heard nothing but good things about the whole Rat area and look forward to seeing it sometime in the next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom