The Spirited Back Nine ...

BrerJon

I want to verify something Spirit said. I have a small, boutique blog that focuses mainly on Disney park history and concept art. My stat tracking program reveals the Walt Disney Company clicks into my blog several times a month. Amazing they would waste their time on a guy like me with no influence at all. They need to spend their time on someone/thing else.

I would imagine it's more that many people who work for Disney are also Disney fanboys, and would be surfing the net from work computers, so it could just be a fan who works there, instead of someone who's job it is to check things out.

jdmdisney99

An no Main Street USA? What is "Mickey Avenue" gonna be? Same theme just different name?
It's going to combine different elements from different history. For example, you can spot Carthay Circle Theater in the art below...
shdcastleplaza.png

tribbleorlfl

Celebration sits half empty, the schools overrun by "homeless" kids from 192 hotels.
I'm trying to understand your tone on this, because the term overrun does not carry positive connotations and typically when an adjective is surrounded by quotation marks, the writer is doing so facetiously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom