The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

CookieMouse

Also i don't know if all the rounds are set in stone but if there is room I do have an idea for one that would be cool to see.
Basically, my idea for the challenge would be that after Six Flags and Cedar Fair's merger, they've decided to invest in a new Dark Ride for one of their parks that's underserved by indoor attractions . The only catch is that it would have to be interactive, and have a unique, original theme.
My pitch for this would be a Dark ride for Cedar Point, taking over the existing showbuilding that once housed a former dark ride at the park: the pirate ride. Its now a chickie and petes, but my plan would relocate that restaurant to elsewhere in the park and give the building a dark ride yet again

CookieMouse

IMG_8935.jpeg

Blue would be the general location for the queue and loading area.
Green is the general area the ride itself would take up
Red is the exit corridor and unload area

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
1722832521039.png
̴C̸I̵T̷I̷Z̵E̴N̶S̷ ̶O̴F̴ ̴E̵N̶E̶R̵G̵Y̷L̵A̵N̶D̶I̸A̸,̸ ̵I̸ ̵A̸M̷ ̶D̴E̶A̷R̶C̸H̴I̸T̵E̴C̸T̵U̶R̴A̵L̷ ̵G̴U̸I̴N̶E̸A̷P̵I̶G̸,̴ ̷F̸U̸R̷R̶Y̴ HAKCER ̸A̴N̴D̸ ̵M̷A̴S̶T̵E̶R̵ ̷O̶F̵ ̵C̴H̶A̷O̷S̶ ̶A̸N̷D̴ ̵D̴O̵O̶M̶.̶ ̸Y̴O̶U̴ ̶T̴H̷O̶U̸G̷H̸T̴ ̴T̴H̷E̸ ̵E̸1̸4̴ ̶P̶R̸E̴S̴E̶N̷T̸A̸T̸I̸O̶N̶ ̷W̷A̵S̷ ̷O̴V̶E̴R̷?̸ ̴W̵E̷L̵L̸,̵ ̶I̵T̵'̶S̴ ̶N̸O̴T̷.̶ ̵A̸S̷ ̴A̷ ̸P̸U̶N̷S̷I̷H̷M̸E̶N̴T̶ ̴T̷O̷ ̵S̷I̸R̸ ̶T̷I̴G̸H̵T̴-̵J̵E̸A̴N̵S̵,̸ ̴W̷E̷ ̸H̶A̷V̶E̶ ̵ENTERED ̸T̶H̵E̴ ̴C̸O̵M̶P̸A̵N̴Y̴'̸S̸ ̶I̴N̵T̴E̷R̴N̶A̵L̷ ̵C̷O̴M̶M̷U̷N̶I̵C̵A̷T̷I̵O̸N̶ ̴S̶Y̸S̴T̷E̴M̷ ̸A̷N̸D̸ ̵G̶A̸I̵N̵E̵D̷ ̵A̸C̶C̵E̴S̵S̸ ̷T̵O̷ ̶S̸O̵M̷E̴ ̵O̶F̴ ̵T̵H̸E̵I̵R̵ ̶M̷O̶S̴T̵ ̴T̸O̵P̸ ̸S̵E̴C̷R̷E̷T̸ ̸F̸I̸L̶E̸S̵ ̷A̶N̶D̷ ̸E̶M̵A̸I̷L̵S̴.̶ ̵

U̵S̵E̷ ̶T̴H̶E̶M̷ ̵A̷S̵ ̵Y̵O̴U̷ ̴P̶L̴E̶A̶S̴E̸.̷..

Lizzy May Bee

View attachment 806602
Proudly (and just in time) Presents!
View attachment 806603
Also credits cause I didn’t have time to put them in the actual project:

-All Animal Exhibits- @PerGron
-anrop av skogsrå- @CookieMouse
-All Area Descriptions- @Outbound
-Twende (Wildfire) Updates- @Outbound
-Sky Swing- @Pi on my Cake
-Feng Zheng and Balto @TheOriginalTiki
-Japanese Boats- @JokersWild
-Hotel & Water Park - @Lizzy May Bee
-Dining- @JokersWild
-Entertainment- @Pi on my Cake
-Seasonal Events- @Pi on my Cake
-Map- @Outbound
-Art- @Everyone
-Presentation- @Lizzy May Bee

cdunlap

̴C̸I̵T̷I̷Z̵E̴N̶S̷ ̶O̴F̴ ̴E̵N̶E̶R̵G̵Y̷L̵A̵N̶D̶I̸A̸,̸ ̵I̸ ̵A̸M̷ ̶D̴E̶A̷R̶C̸H̴I̸T̵E̴C̸T̵U̶R̴A̵L̷ ̵G̴U̸I̴N̶E̸A̷P̵I̶G̸,̴ ̷F̸U̸R̷R̶Y̴ HAKCER ̸A̴N̴D̸ ̵M̷A̴S̶T̵E̶R̵ ̷O̶F̵ ̵C̴H̶A̷O̷S̶ ̶A̸N̷D̴ ̵D̴O̵O̶M̶.̶ ̸Y̴O̶U̴ ̶T̴H̷O̶U̸G̷H̸T̴ ̴T̴H̷E̸ ̵E̸1̸4̴ ̶P̶R̸E̴S̴E̶N̷T̸A̸T̸I̸O̶N̶ ̷W̷A̵S̷ ̷O̴V̶E̴R̷?̸ ̴W̵E̷L̵L̸,̵ ̶I̵T̵'̶S̴ ̶N̸O̴T̷.̶ ̵A̸S̷ ̴A̷ ̸P̸U̶N̷S̷I̷H̷M̸E̶N̴T̶ ̴T̷O̷ ̵S̷I̸R̸ ̶T̷I̴G̸H̵T̴-̵J̵E̸A̴N̵S̵,̸ ̴W̷E̷ ̸H̶A̷V̶E̶ ̵ENTERED ̸T̶H̵E̴ ̴C̸O̵M̶P̸A̵N̴Y̴'̸S̸ ̶I̴N̵T̴E̷R̴N̶A̵L̷ ̵C̷O̴M̶M̷U̷N̶I̵C̵A̷T̷I̵O̸N̶ ̴S̶Y̸S̴T̷E̴M̷ ̸A̷N̸D̸ ̵G̶A̸I̵N̵E̵D̷ ̵A̸C̶C̵E̴S̵S̸ ̷T̵O̷ ̶S̸O̵M̷E̴ ̵O̶F̴ ̵T̵H̸E̵I̵R̵ ̶M̷O̶S̴T̵ ̴T̸O̵P̸ ̸S̵E̴C̷R̷E̷T̸ ̸F̸I̸L̶E̸S̵ ̷A̶N̶D̷ ̸E̶M̵A̸I̷L̵S̴.̶ ̵

U̵S̵E̷ ̶T̴H̶E̶M̷ ̵A̷S̵ ̵Y̵O̴U̷ ̴P̶L̴E̶A̶S̴E̸.̷..
AGP, this font broke my eyes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom