The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

Brer Panther

1. What was your favorite team project so far this season and why?
I liked doing Book 1 and working with iconic children's books. I am a little bummed we forgot to add in my Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus ride, which I think turned out really well. But, alas...
2. What do you hope to improve on as an imagineer in Act 2?
Maybe contributing more than just artwork? I think my main problem is that we always wind up working with something I'm not familiar with, which is why I'm not much help...
3. Describe what your favorite type of imagineering prompt is

I really like doing expansions. Particularly the ones involving Disney parks, since I'm so much more familiar with them than, say, Cedar Point.

TheOriginalTiki

That’s part of my struggle; I actually am quite the social butterfly 🤣🤣
So for me it’s finding the balance in all of the hobbies, events, plans etc.
Oddly enough I find that I struggle with the podcast/social life balance a lot more than social life + these games. Probably because podcasts require a hard locked in scheduled time that's usually in the evening.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I'm old enough to be in the phase of my adult life where most of my IRL social interactions come from literal book clubs. ;)

listen , my social life is mainly being in the woods once a month fighting zombies.

- Pro-wrestling (WWE and independents)
- Subaru meets
- band practice/shows
- going to other shows/concerts
- the mall lol 💅🏻✨💕

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Well it looks like the fozz ain’t getting back in, which is fine. Whoever gets back in the game, I wish you luck. Either way,
that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

I am thinking about starting my own game after this one ends so get ready for that.

D Hulk

- Pro-wrestling (WWE and independents)
- Subaru meets
- band practice/shows
- going to other shows/concerts
- the mall lol 💅🏻✨💕
Ooh, this a fun idea!

Hulk’s social life outside of (waves arms wildly) all this:

• Bar trivia (Tuesday team: The Gonk; Thursday team: Old Gods)
  • Pinball tournaments (Walt’s Bar)
  • Weekly curated movie marathon with pals (this week’s watchlist: All About Eve, And Then There Were None 1945, You’re Next, Django Unchained, Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe, Bram Stoker’s Dracula)
  • Hiking (Mt. Wilson Trail)
  • The horror convention circuit (e.g. Monsterpalooza)
  • Grilling (come on by!)
  • The Avengers (disbanded)

PerGron

Ooh, this a fun idea!

• Weekly curated movie marathon with pals (this week’s watchlist: All About Eve, And Then There Were None 1945, You’re Next, Django Unchained, Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe, Bram Stoker’s Dracula)
  • Grilling (come on by!)
I’ll bite.

My social life is with mostly the same people but our activities include

• Going to zoos with my friend group known as “The Zoo Bois”
  • Dragging friends or my partner to the movies so I don’t always have to watch them alone.
  • Fishing in the lake near my house or finding new spots to fish
  • Birding/Herping (looking for reptiles & amphibians)/Other animal watching with a bird watching/herping social club we started
  • Shark fishing on a boat my friend captains
  • Monthly nature trivia at a local brewery, team name: Hopkins’ Bear Boys after our college professor Dr. Hopkins who was obsessed with black bears.

Shannoninthemagic

Ooh, this a fun idea!

• Grilling (come on by!)
you should try Dystopia rising, if you're in the US! horror post apoc larp

TheOriginalTiki

• Going to zoos with my friend group known as “The Zoo Bois"
Petition to have "The Zoo Bois" turned into a podcast. That name is just too good to pass up 🤣

Let's see, what little social life I have consists of...

-Going to the beach and comedy burlesque shows with a couple friends from my anxiety support group
-I guess my anxiety support group in general kind of counts
-Two different book clubs
-Playing through the DKC trilogy on a loop with my sister (a practice that has been going on since childhood)

-The very rare, occasional non-book club event with the MeetUp groups the book clubs are associated with. I just have a very low number of people as my social threshold so a lot of times the more popular events just don't work out but if I know enough of the people that are going I'll sometimes bite. (Bar trivia, mini golf, hikes, stuff like that.)

-While it's not IRL, the podcast is certainly way more of a social outlet for me than it is any kind of potential career/money making opprotunity. I'm very much still a hobbyist YouTuber in spirit and actively don't want my channel to be super popular just given the built in drama that comes with that. I've often joked that I'll shut my channel down the second it hits 5,000 subscribers. That's just too many eyes on me for my introvert butt to be comfortable.

cdunlap

My social life is:
-Texting/calling friends from school who share my interests
-Talking Ancient/Indigenous American stuff and sharing my art on most of the mainstream social media platforms [i.e Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and Reddit] (The amount of obscure knowledge on Aztec mythology that I have due to a literal artist is amazing! I've also talked with a linguist/historian for an hour about Indigenous American history and cultures!)
-Talking Disney Parks with y'all
-Talking to my younger brother about musicals, most of which I don’t know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom