The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Um... I'm flattered, but you do know I'm asexual, right?
Aos GIF

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
2lKo2nl.jpeg

snGeemV.jpeg

Our travels bring us to a park that we have barely touched in the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe - Tokyo Disneyland. Here we are met with a challenge from our North American counterparts who have decided to retheme Splash Mountain to Princess and the Frog on both American coasts.

Yet the Oriental Land Company has brought in two teams of imagineers to try to keep Tokyo unique from the rest of the Disney parks. And with the recent D23 announcements of Frontierland at the US parks, OLC became even more interested in their own spin on Frontierland...

Your task is to design a blue sky makeover of Frontierland at Tokyo Disneyland

- This makeover could keep the themes of the frontier, or design a new theme entirely.
- A focus of this project is on Splash Mountain. Whether you keep it, retheme it, or remove/replace it, state your reasons for the decision (whichever you choose)
This is blue sky - while budgets are within logic, OLC is giving you a long leash with this project.

Project Managers
House Heimlichen - @JokersWild
House Tintirrino - @Architectural Guinea Pig

This Book will be due Saturday September 14th at 11:59PM PST

Any questions please feel free to ask - thank you and enjoy!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
2lKo2nl.jpeg

snGeemV.jpeg

Our travels bring us to a park that we have barely touched in the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe - Tokyo Disneyland. Here we are met with a challenge from our North American counterparts who have decided to retheme Splash Mountain to Princess and the Frog on both American coasts.

Yet the Oriental Land Company has brought in two teams of imagineers to try to keep Tokyo unique from the rest of the Disney parks. And with the recent D23 announcements of Frontierland at the US parks, OLC became even more interested in their own spin on Frontierland...

Your task is to design a blue sky makeover of Frontierland at Tokyo Disneyland

- This makeover could keep the themes of the frontier, or design a new theme entirely.
- A focus of this project is on Splash Mountain. Whether you keep it, retheme it, or remove/replace it, state your reasons for the decision (whichever you choose)
This is blue sky - while budgets are within logic, OLC is giving you a long leash with this project.

Project Managers
House Heimlichen - @JokersWild
House Tintirrino - @Architectural Guinea Pig

This Book will be due Saturday September 14th at 11:59PM PST

Any questions please feel free to ask - thank you and enjoy!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So some context for the teams.

Ironically, the team that had no Act 1 victories (House Akuades) ended up with the most players in Act 3 (5). I tried to put people on teams that wouldn't completely collapse the already established team chemistry, but would allow you to work with other players you may not have had the opportunity to.

Everyone got to work together in the Worlds of Wonder project, so there is always that to fall back on, but there is something more intimate about working together in these settings.

I could go into more detail about why people are where but I think I'll save it for the reviews next week to see if the predictions come true!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom