The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
BF91ZvV.jpg

@JokersWild

Runners Up
@Pi on my Cake @Architectural Guinea Pig @MickeyWaffleCo.

Jokers has stepped up in many ways over the years, but their best attribute aside from being a staple of many forum games is their brilliant musical talent put on display with many of the rounds so far including Luminous and Muppets among others!
I guess I should have mentioned that I used my band’s music in the intro to the vlog 🤣🤣😜😜

(((This is literally just me having a little gigglechuckle to myself and is no way intended to be pouty or hostile ILYaSM)))

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Fastpasses
Mr. Sullivan
Earlie the Pearlie
OSUPhantom
JokersWild
Pi on my cake
Tegan pilots a chicken
AceAstro
TheOriginalTiki
D Hulk
Architectural Guinea Pig

The remaining players still have the opportunity to advance - there are 2 more spots available in Act 3. If the fast passes were a hard decision, this one will be even harder.

If you would like to continue, please answer the following 2 questions below:

Will you have time going forward for the game or would you like this to be your swan song?

What was your favorite contribution to the season and why?

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Fastpasses
Mr. Sullivan
Earlie the Pearlie
OSUPhantom
JokersWild
Pi on my cake
Tegan pilots a chicken
AceAstro
TheOriginalTiki
D Hulk
Architectural Guinea Pig

The remaining players still have the opportunity to advance - there are 2 more spots available in Act 3. If the fast passes were a hard decision, this one will be even harder.

Will you have time going forward for the game or would you like this to be your swan song?

I’m just going to call it here, I had fun but I am working on a pretty big project which you will see soon. As the Looney Tunes once said,
that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

PerGron

As on brand of a swan song as a poop themed bathroom would be, I think I want to stick around another couple rounds if I can.

Working on the script for Luminous and coming up with the concepts for the show was probably my favorite thing I’ve done thus far

ThemeParkPriest

First of all, congrats to those who earned fastpasses...well-deserved!

I would like to continue on in the competition. Like Tiki mentioned for himself, the schedule previously laid out works just about perfectly for me (I leave for a retreat right after).

Although it has been difficult at times to 'get my wheels spinning' due to challenges connecting with some of the prompts (like the video game and the Halloween special event), I enjoyed designing the entrance and plaza for Plopsaland, particularly since I wasn't familiar with that park before the project. I believe I was able to design an entranceway that connected it with the park's history as well as improving guest flow.

Lizzy May Bee

Despite some admitted breaks in activity, I’ll be fully available if I am to make it to future rounds
Working on the hotel at Kolmården, because It gave me a chance to really stretch my writing muscles while still getting to include some visual flair, something I’d really like to finally get better at in the future (Luminous is a close 2nd btw cause I’m always down to do some concept art)

NateD1226

Congrats to all the FastPass holders!!!

Of course I would love to still keep playing the game, but if this is where it ends, that’s totally fine with me! I was telling Tegan one time that these games and threads are a special part of my life that I will forever enjoy participating in no matter what position it might be! I will say that life has been a bit busier for me, so I don’t want to promise I’ll be fully available haha. All in all, im just here for the good times!

My favorite contributions would have to be from the first two stanzas. Creating a nighttime show and helping build the library for WoW was an amazing creative process. The Spirit of Innovention was another fun one, as I was really passionate about the World Fairs concept. Plus, as a team, we made an incredible show that definitely has become one of my favorite projects I have done here.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Congratulations to the Fastpass recipients once again

The final two Fastpasses have been awarded to @PerGron and @ThemeParkPriest

I would like to give a very special thank you to @NateD1226 for his incredible enthusiasm throughout the game, I would love to keep you on in the PMs as a guest reviewer for the playoffs! The same goes for @Lord Fozzinator and @Lizzy May Bee both of you have been great in thise game showcasing yourselves in a variety of ways, and also invited to say on in the team group chats as either watchers or reviewers.

Another special shoutout to @Outbound and @Disney Dad 3000 for their contributions to the season. While live got in the way for the last few rounds, you're more than welcome to stay on as well for reviews.

I just got home from work unfortunately, so I will post the new teams and Book X in the morning.

Thanks everyone and welcome to Act 3!

NateD1226

Congratulations to the Fastpass recipients once again

The final two Fastpasses have been awarded to @PerGron and @ThemeParkPriest

I would like to give a very special thank you to @NateD1226 for his incredible enthusiasm throughout the game, I would love to keep you on in the PMs as a guest reviewer for the playoffs! The same goes for @Lord Fozzinator and @Lizzy May Bee both of you have been great in thise game showcasing yourselves in a variety of ways, and also invited to say on in the team group chats as either watchers or reviewers.

Another special shoutout to @Outbound and @Disney Dad 3000 for their contributions to the season. While live got in the way for the last few rounds, you're more than welcome to stay on as well for reviews.

I just got home from work unfortunately, so I will post the new teams and Book X in the morning.

Thanks everyone and welcome to Act 3!
It was so so so much fun working with y'all this season! I would absolutely love to be a guest reviewer! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with next. Good luck everyone!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
It was so so so much fun working with y'all this season! I would absolutely love to be a guest reviewer! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with next. Good luck everyone!
Nate, it has been an absolute joy to work with you during this game!!

I do wish you were moving forward but I’m happy to hear you’ll be sticking around as a guest reviewer!!

My only request is that you score my projects on a scale of 1-7 cupcakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom