The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

AceAstro

Book VIII Results

Slept on this and was still going back and forth for the same reasons I mentioned earlier. Fortunately the most 'stakes' the winner has in Act 2 is to have their project become a part of the SAU, but I could very easily see the winning team be amenable to having the other team's show be a 'seasonal' offering or something like that so that both can be represented.

House Tintirrino!
While I think Heimlichen had the strong leadership and musical score that stool out, there was something about Tintirrino's sincerity in the plot and attention to detail with the show (and show building) that really made this feel authentic and now a part of the SAU Studios. Congrats!
You spelt the team name wrong 🤣

House Tintinirrino Proudly Presents...

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Book VIII Results

Slept on this and was still going back and forth for the same reasons I mentioned earlier. Fortunately the most 'stakes' the winner has in Act 2 is to have their project become a part of the SAU, but I could very easily see the winning team be amenable to having the other team's show be a 'seasonal' offering or something like that so that both can be represented.

House Tintirrino!
While I think Heimlichen had the strong leadership and musical score that stool out, there was something about Tintirrino's sincerity in the plot and attention to detail with the show (and show building) that really made this feel authentic and now a part of the SAU Studios. Congrats!
I for one would be more than happy to combine our efforts and have Heimlechen’s project act as a seasonal overlay of sorts!

NateD1226

2019 space wasn't a fan of this project - "really? Now there's a poop bathroom in the SAU forever" (also because I was on the team with @NateD1226 that lost to poop lol)
LOL! That was an intersting round because we kinda took the prompt in a more traditional, serious direction haha. I always think about how I was a youngin thinking I could do the amazing art that many others were doing, so I attempted some concept art of the interior of the bathroom. So I made this piece of beauty, showcasing our static figure.

207C5844-6AE2-44D3-B429-326EE742A9FB.jpeg

I wouldn't say the art is horrible, but did anyone ever point out that I made Mark at a height level where he can "see" OVER the stalls LMAO. Looking back at it, that is a design choice I probably should have changed.

cdunlap

LOL! That was an intersting round because we kinda took the prompt in a more traditional, serious direction haha. I always think about how I was a youngin thinking I could do the amazing art that many others were doing, so I attempted some concept art of the interior of the bathroom. So I made this piece of beauty, showcasing our static figure.

View attachment 812914

I wouldn't say the art is horrible, but did anyone ever point out that I made Mark at a height level where he can "see" OVER the stalls LMAO. Looking back at it, that is a design choice I probably should have changed.
Well, if anything it adds to the surrealism of the whole conversation this round!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

View attachment 812914

Q8tYfJw.jpeg

Ironically where we wanted our restroom to go is where Luminous sits now!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Well, if anything it adds to the surrealism of the whole conversation this round!
1725321010251.png

Yeah sitting down in the stall and looking up to see this smiling giant robot staring at you reminding you to wash your hands would have been something --- probably better for Halloween Horror Nights 😅

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thank you to both teams for the submissions!

Since they are in 2 locations - they will both be added to the SAU regardless of winner!

Reviews will come later today (I'm at work until 7pm), however in the meantime, the Orient Express has pulled in...some have fastpasses to Act 3 based on past performance, and other may have to board to decide their fate.

I want to once again thank everyone for ALL the hard work and passion that has been put into the season. While this may be the end of the line for some, I want to re-emphasize that you have all grown and developed together this season, and a hope you had fun along the way, even if the last project was kind of 'poopy'

Thanks again and congratulations on completing Act 2!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
sbAWRis.jpg

@OSUPhantom

Truly was a vital player in both Acts in his first time here in the SAU, especially towards the end of Act 2. OSU made a name for himself and was a vital member of both Akuades and Heimlichen houses.

V121ipB.jpg

Most Likely to write about animal exhibits (or rock walls)- @PerGron
Most Likely to Correct space's misspelling - @AceAstro
Most likely to be in a different timezone - @JokersWild
Most likely to be a priest - @ThemeParkPriest
Most likely to be having a great time on a Saturday - @D Hulk
Most likely to to pay for the Tokyo Disneyland trip for Team Brava - @Disney Dad 3000
Most likely to be a Muppet Fan - @Lord Fozzinator

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom