The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

TheSquirrel

EST tended to be the standard because WDW and because it made it easier for hosts to stay up to do reviews that same night. But we're all older and more patient now so reviews for any game rarely if ever come that instantly. So, really PST makes a lot more sense with that in mind
How do time differences work with GMT?

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I was over here panicking thinking that the prompt is due in half an hour but I just realized that it is pacific time and the project is due 4 hours from now.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
House Heimlichen Presents
The Cheapest Muppet Show Ever Made
Welcome one and all to the newest theater show of many at Disney’s MGM Studios and be prepared for some typical Muppet Madness on a budget.
1725251348755.jpeg

1725251498540.jpeg

1725251521153.jpeg

By the way; red is authors notes and blue is the songs. I am new to the whole posting project thing so yeah.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
View attachment 811552
HULK SOLO PRESENT...

View attachment 811553

Ambient reading music:

I secretly used @AceAstro's wish without his knowing to change the location of this prompt. This didn't impact my contributions to Team Tintirrino, I was simply having some solo fun and keeping myself sane.

Btw I will still review this!

Just perhaps during Act 3 once the dust is settled!

JokersWild

House Tintinirrino Proudly Presents...

The Muppets Go Broadway
View attachment 812803

Read the Playbill here!

(and in case the link doesn't work, we've also attached the full script)
The link does work. If you’re using Celtx you might just have to download it as a pdf and upload that to google drive or something. The attachment works fine, but opens the script in the books app for some reason.

Mr. Sullivan

The link does work. If you’re using Celtx you might just have to download it as a pdf and upload that to google drive or something. The attachment works fine, but opens the script in the books app for some reason.
The link is meant to be to a temp site hosting the PDF. It was working fine for us, even those I wonder what happened here.

@spacemt354 I can try and see what the issue is if you want but since time has closed I can also just leave it at the PDF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom