The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
‘Construction begins this fall’
angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco

PerGron

Tropical Americas is a total lateral move attractions-wise. Losing 3 attractions (Dinosaur, Triceratop Spin, Primeval Whirl) gaining three (Indy, Encanto, Carousel)

PerGron

As an Animal Kingdom doomer, no animals in Tropical Americas AND Zootopia replacing It's Tough to Be a Bug is devastating news

Disney Dad 3000

Sigh.

Monsters Inc in DHS is huge, if it replaces animation courtyard. Then they had to follow up that with not 1 but 2 Cars rides beyond BTM. I appreciate they are "new" rides, but they just don't get it. Guess at least they are additions, but real missed opportunity in that space.

Honestly shocked they'll have Tropical America's done by 2027, but otherwise no huge news there. I love Dino but think Indy can be good. Encanto still meh to me. Hate that Zootopia is still a thing in the Tree of Life but better than the original alternative.

Disneyland expected Avatar, but Coco was a shocker. When they showed that writing was on the wall for BBTM.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
All of the fantastic announcements and then they absolutely ruin things by putting Cars in MK. Why the heck? A pairing so extraordinarily bad I wouldn’t have even thought to joke about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom