The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
B2CE34A9-F3D9-4C10-8323-D6657050D84B.jpeg

We’re almost on page 100 already

DashHaber

Just watched The Peanuts Movie. It was really depressing to watch the credits, considering what happened last week (especially the final note at the end), but still as charming as I remembered it when I last saw it in theaters.
I'll be honest, I was never much of a fan of Blue Sky and their work. That said, they hit it out of the park with The Peanuts Movie.

Suchomimus

Why didnt anyone tell me thomas was part of the marvel universe?
BBLwYn9.jpg
Didn’t realize the series was written by a cleric! I used to schedule trains, too...
I like to think that in alternate universe, instead of putting NW for No-Where; which would would later become North Western Railway, Wilbert put GSR for God's Splendid Railway, which became the nickname for the Great Sudric Railway when he decided to create a permanent setting of The Railway Series. Can I also just say that that 2-D cover art is loads better than what Mattel is going to do with the show.
And yet, strangely, this is not the most shocking thing I've seen today.
Would it be more shocking if I told you that there is an adult fandom? And it's not because of the where the series is now, but because of its roots.
Phase 5. Can’t wait.
Thomas' cameo in Ant-Man was only the first step of his connection to the MCU.

Chaos Cat

Would it be more shocking if I told you that there is an adult fandom? And it's not because of the where the series is now, but because of its roots.
There is... Rule 34... of Thomas the Tank Engine...

I am a broken being. My soul has been irrevocably torn from me, leaving me with only feelings of hollowness and pain.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom