The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Chaos Cat

Question of the Day
For those who celebrate Christmas, What is your favorite gift you got this year?
For those who don’t, how was your Friday?​
My sister made me a crochet Fox McCloud.

20201225_182603.jpg

NigelChanning

Question of the Day
For those who celebrate Christmas, What is your favorite gift you got this year?
I’m a major collector of the Marvel Legends replica series (I already have the Gauntlets, Jewelry Sets, Helmets, and Box Sets) but, this year, I received a four foot tall Stormbreaker Axe along with Black Widow’s electric gauntlets to add to my collection! I truly am the biggest fanboy around 😂

Mickeynerd17

Question of the Day
I got the White Glove Remember When World of Motion Pin to add to my collection! Limited Edition of 750!

I also got an EPCOT Center mug and a figment license plate ring! An Epcot Fan's dream.

D Hulk

Original Poster
I hope you all are having a nice Christmas. Just finished watching WW1984. It was not good at all. One of the worst movies of the year imo. Did anyone else watch it?
Just finished it, and sadly I would agree. It honestly felt like something out of 1980s superhero movies (not a complement), with just a bit of ‘90s Batman mixed in.

However my whole Christmas Day has been a marathon of major movies, after a multi-month media blackout. Soul was excellent! Heartfelt and genuine. I finally caught Doctor Sleep, which was also excellent. Next up is the live action Mulan, which I don’t have high hopes for.

Question of the Day
I got several boxes of Cheddar Goblin brand Mac & cheese. Anyone here who’s seen Mandy (and who knows my demented taste in non-Disney cinema) should appreciate this. 😹

TwilightZone

Question of the Day
I'm getting my room made over if you count that, it's lookin really nice so far! If you don't I got some much needed new clothes, and if you dont count clothes then I got truffles from see's candy mmm.

spacemt354

Chili's
Question of the Day
It wasn't under the tree but I finally got word I'm starting my hospital rotations at home. Because of covid I've been online for capacity sake but I now I get to go in-person starting with my psychiatry core!

Sharon&Susan

Question of the Day
The Sega Astro City Mini. Has some of my favorite Sega games on there like Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, and Virtua Fighter along with some I've never played before like Shadow Dancer, Arabian Fight, and Wonder Boy in Monster Land.

Virtua Fighter looks really sharp on the built in screen.

Suchomimus

Question of the Day
So far, I've got The Dark Crystal: Bestiary and Super Mario 3D All Stars for my Switch. There are also some more presents that I have yet to open when my mother gets back, so I'll change my answer when she gets back.

pix

Question of the Day
My favorite thing was probably Melody of Memory for my Switch. I also got a 25th anniversary Nightmare Before Christmas chess set and Links Awakening from my grandpa and Santa brought me Outer Worlds for the Switch. Got quite a few smaller things as well (being "one of the kids" while my brother is 9 and my sister is 16 means Christmas is still pretty big for me luckily) but those were the big ones.

NateD1226

Happy Holidays! My present for everyone is SAVII avatars! You don’t have to use them, but they are just a fun tradition done every season. If you ever change your avatar or join after I post them you can totally get one. Enjoy seeing my somewhat decent editing skills for the next few posts!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom