The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Evilgidgit

Hi, everybody. So, whilst I intended to participate in Season 7, I've decided not too. This year has been pretty rough, and I suspect 2021 will be no better to begin with. I have to prioritise the search for employment, which is a challenge in itself (nearly 100+ applicants for one job is common!). On the off chance that I do get employed (or rehired), I won't be able to commit to team-based projects as I'd like too.

However, if there is any room for guest reviewers, it would be fun to have a go at being on the judging side of the competition.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hi, everybody. So, whilst I intended to participate in Season 7, I've decided not too. This year has been pretty rough, and I suspect 2021 will be no better to begin with. I have to prioritise the search for employment, which is a challenge in itself (nearly 100+ applicants for one job is common!). On the off chance that I do get employed (or rehired), I won't be able to commit to team-based projects as I'd like too.

However, if there is any room for guest reviewers, it would be fun to have a go at being on the judging side of the competition.
Of course you can! When the game gets closer to starting I'll let you know, good luck with the job search!

Mickeynerd17

Since the Pixar Theory is becoming a popular discussion topic, feel free to allow me to enlighten you all...

The Theory begins with Brave (The Good Dinosaur isn’t relevant) as we see a witch possessing the ability to pass through magic doors and animals like Mor’du becoming intelligent through magic.

Meanwhile, technology begins to become aware as in the mid 50s to 60s, the Omni-droid attacks Metroville and catches the attention of Buy N Large.

On the other side of the world, Nemo and Friends manage to spook a greedy dentist and escape capture in a fish tank, a rat manages to become one of France’s finest chefs, and dog’s become capable of verbal interaction via Charles Muntz. Animals across the world are becoming more and more intelligent.

Years later, Andy Davis’s toys are, among many other childrens’ toys, harboring a deep emotion connection to their owner due to his emotional connection to them. A child’s emotions (seen in Inside Out) are capable of bringing toys to life. Inside Out also demonstrates the power of memory where that controls who lives and dies permanently in the Land of the Dead.

Even in Soul, the Jerry’s decide a human’s primary personality traits. Riley from Inside Out obviously got Joy as a major trait (Joy leads the other emotions).

In 2057, Buy N Large has polluted the Earth to the point where it’s uninhabitable and leaves small WALL-E robots to clean up while humans orbit space in the Axoim for a few hundred years. Eventually, a WALL-E falls in love with a robot named EVE and brings humans back to Earth where a single tree is planted.

While the humans were in space, cars ruled the Earth for many centuries due to a massive lack of human energy and begin their own timeline. Car versions of famous and inspiring people are believed to have existed as well.

The remaining Axiom ships that didn’t return to Earth landed on a mysterious planet where, after centuries and centuries, magic is discovered and practiced. Technology is re-discovered and magic fades away. Luckily, Ian and Barely Lightfoot (a product of some wierd evolution) use it to bring their dad back to life.

Remember that tree, which was planted at the end of WALL-E? That becomes the home of Flik and his ant colony as he recruits circus bugs to fight off the infamous grasshoppers.

Eventually, humans evolve into monsters and must use child energy to power their cities, homes, and places of work. Monsters Incorporated becomes the number one place for harvesting that energy via time travel. They travel to the 50s and 60s (when the Incredibles takes place) because crime was rampant and fear was at an all time high. Mike and Sully discover that laughter is more powerful than screams because, as seen in Inside Out, Joy overcomes Fear.

Boo from Monsters Inc. becomes obsessed with finding Sully again and uses magic doors to try and re-enter the monster world and forever traps herself in 10th Century Scotland as the Witch from Brave.
This is both seriously messed up and makes sense at the same time. I don't even know how to react.

NigelChanning

The Pixar Theory depresses me.

It is quite creative, but when you read it, you realise in this theory most of the Pixar characters are dead or died, the Cars cast died out, then humans died out altogether, and Boo is doing her best tribute to Netflix's Dark by being stuck in a time loop.
Humans never died out. They just got furrier

(oh God what have I done)

NigelChanning

The Pixar Theory depresses me.

It is quite creative, but when you read it, you realise in this theory most of the Pixar characters are dead or died, the Cars cast died out, then humans died out altogether, and Boo is doing her best tribute to Netflix's Dark by being stuck in a time loop.
Also, when speaking of cars, the theory states that every car came to life and took on the personality of it’s former owner and they all wake up in the order that their owner lived. This is because a lightning McQueen bandaid is very obviously seen in Finding Dory and a Doc Hudson car is seen in the Incredibles. Therefore, both Car Lightning McQueen and real Lightning McQueen are both very very very much dead.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Where does the Saga of the Day Man fit into the Pixar theory?

1609119077012.png

Suchomimus

Humans never died out. They just got furrier

(oh God what have I done)
What have you done? Lol
(Insert Joke Regarding the Furry Fandom)

(this is a joke and I very much respect the fandom and acknowledge that it’s ok to have a hobby)
Serious question: You’ve been excepting of some of our LGBTQ members here like mickeyfan, would you do the same if a member revealed themselves to be a furry?

Chaos Cat

Serious question: You’ve been excepting of some of our LGBTQ members here like mickeyfan, would you do the same if a member revealed themselves to be a furry?
I mean, my username is "b-wolf95," all my avatars have been of anthropomorphic animals, and I was the guy who worked Robin Hood into Seasons of Fantasy in 1986. It's not like I was trying to hide it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom