The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

NigelChanning

If this was intentional on Pixar’s part, I find this hilarious (and on-brand for 2020):

When people ask me if I know the drunk guy who climbed the mexico pavilion:
419FC696-BD79-4CC6-83E4-CC62F633CAA0.jpeg

spacemt354

Chili's
An inquisitive one from a gay who is into furries (but is only a viewer and not an actual furry) and whose been in the closet about that until this September actually. I know that there’s a bit of taboo to both hence the secrecy. That and that’s not the content I come here for.
Are you speaking of yourself? I'm trying to follow. If so, you can be whoever you want and like anything you want and everyone here will accept you, and likewise if you're asking for someone else.

It's also not taboo, at least not down here it isn't, but in times past has lead to threads going off the rails in other parts of the forum with some more vocal members of the furry community, hence the 'what have you done' response.

NigelChanning

Are you speaking of yourself? I'm trying to follow. If so, you can be whoever you want and like anything you want and everyone here will accept you, and likewise if you're asking for someone else.

It's also not taboo, at least not down here it isn't, but in times past has lead to threads going off the rails in other parts of the forum with some more vocal members of the furry community, hence the 'what have you done' response.
The only reason I sometimes make Furry jokes is because the sheer concept is comedy gold. Everybody has hobbies and lifestyles and that’s perfectly healthy. No shame in any of that.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Serious question: You’ve been excepting of some of our LGBTQ members here like mickeyfan, would you do the same if a member revealed themselves to be a furry?
There might be the occasional joke about the more... intense... side of the furry community. But it's all in good fun. Any furry I've ever known has been a fun person and rather kind.

I'm a cis guy who likes women. But you do you! Just don't hurt others and you're good in my book!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom