The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

pix

Same except expand it to adult targeted animation as a whole. Its never really been my thing 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just dont find a lot of the shows enjoyable but thats okay they aint for everyone.
I think the only one I watched was Rick and Morty... and it was at my boyfriends insistence. I spent the first season going "I hate this.... play the next episode" then... it just kept going.

JokersWild

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

This is a very old copypasta. Please don't think that I'm this pretentious. But actually, Rick and Morty hasn't been good since season 2 and the fanbase is terrible.

SplashJacket

I will say Team Reality tying the Ice Age show into Night At The Museum was genius.
In the brainstorming process I proposed making the entire land Night At The Museum. There wouldn’t be a Night at the Museum attraction, but the IP would’ve tied the whole land together.

A portion of the museum could have an Apes exhibit where you can ride a Planet of the Apes attraction, or a jungle section with Rio.

One of the best parts of the concept was it was all indoors. You didn’t need to fake being outside because the theme was that you were inside a museum and you were visiting different exhibits that contained Fox properties.

So really, all that the concept borrowed from Night at the Museum was the location, and the concept of exhibits coming to life.

Ultimately, we went another route because the concept honestly worked better as an entire park than a singular land. We definitely could’ve done it, but so much could fit within the concept, we would’ve had to draw a line somewhere, which would’ve been short selling the concept.

The concept would work perfectly for a regional theme park in an extreme climate.

Footnote: I’m part of Team Time, not Reality.

Last edited:

NigelChanning

Me coming back from Disney and seeing that each team made a Futurama land:
B7F3885B-CE52-4EC7-B21F-07EA289AADE4.gif

Orange Cat

Yeah. It's not lack of availability. I just don't watch a ton of things. And I am not super huge into sitcoms. Or adult animation shows. But I do think it might be one I would like.
From What I Watched It’s Pretty Good, Though There Are A Few Episodes (Particularly One) That Are Definitely Products Of Their Time (AKA Offensive As F*ck)
THe actual reason
I’ve Changed A Lot Since I’ve Had That Username So I Decided To Get One That Better Suits My Current Self

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom