The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Sharon&Susan

Just kidding everyone this is what we on Team Time really did. Sorry that we worried you all.
Welcome to ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS STUDIO
1613797029875.png

Outbound

Original Poster
If it is any consolidation, it was creative of all three teams. We each independently came to these ideas. They'll come across as repetitive now, but in the isolation of our brainstorming PMs, they were not. It's just a funny coincidence and shouldn't take away from all the great independent thinking that went on unknowingly simultaneously behind the scenes.

Because really... a Futurama land? That's creative on all three teams.

DashHaber

After five stanzas of every team doing wildly different projects full of variety and imagination.

We all did New York to varying degrees. And we all did Futurama.
To be fair, it was probably going to happen at some point that we'd all be on the same wavelength.

That said, it's still neat to see how they are similar and how they differ.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
To be fair, it was probably going to happen at some point that we'd all be on the same wavelength.

That said, it's still neat to see how they are similar and how they differ.
Oh for sure! I’m not knocking it or saying anything bad. It’s hilarious honestly. But I guess it also means it’s a really really good idea!!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
If it is any consolidation, it was creative of all three teams. We each independently came to these ideas. They'll come across as repetitive now, but in the isolation of our brainstorming PMs, they were not. It's just a funny coincidence and shouldn't take away from all the great independent thinking that went on unknowingly simultaneously behind the scenes.

Because really... a Futurama land? That's creative on all three teams.
I am just so glad the rest of my team talked me out of pushing for a full Futurama setting for our Future District instead of just the one ride/food stand and some borrowed visuals lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom