The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Congratulations to all three teams on your incredibly varied, unique, and in no way similar projects! :hilarious:

Reviews will be coming from me and @Disney Dad 3000 sometime within the next 12 hours, followed by Stanza VII. In the meantime, get caught up on WandaVision while you wait!
Why is it gonna take so long? Just read one of them and give us all an A

TwilightZone

Don't forget to drink slurm!
iu

pix

Congratulations to all three teams on your incredibly varied, unique, and in no way similar projects! :hilarious:

Reviews will be coming from me and @Disney Dad 3000 sometime within the next 12 hours, followed by Stanza VII. In the meantime, get caught up on WandaVision while you wait!
When is the next stanza gonna be posted sense today I slept until 4pm I wanna make sure I am awake for it.

Chaos Cat

To make the "repeat IPs" issue even worse, we at Team Space almost had some Blue Sky Studios rides for our land, but we dropped them because of lack of interest and just not having someone free to do the write-up (me and @NigelChanning were suppose to make them, but we were occupied this week; Nigel was at Disney and I had to fill in for someone at work).

Guess which two IPs we were considering and that were also coincidently in Team Reality's project?

spacemt354

Chili's
To make the "repeat IPs" issue even worse, we at Team Space almost had some Blue Sky Studios rides for our land, but we dropped them because of lack of interest and just not having someone free to do the write-up (me and @NigelChanning were suppose to make them, but we were occupied this week; Nigel was at Disney and I had to fill in for someone at work).

Guess which two IPs we were considering and that were also coincidently in Team Reality's project?

To be fair Team Reality incorporated most of the 20th Century Studios library into their project 😅 but @Homemade Imagineering created some great Ice Age music that got cut!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom