The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I apologize. I truly meant no harm. No strings attached. I crossed a line I didn't mean to.

Hopefully I am forgiven!
Everyone gets caught up in the moment sometimes. And it is easy to feel very connected to projects and take things too personal. Sometimes projects can feel like our "baby" and that makes it tough to take criticism or handle it well when they lose. No hard feelings and we can all move past this. Just be careful not to tear others down when something like that happens.

SplashJacket

Think about it from the guests’ perspective; what’s the main draw that brings folks in? It’s the rides/attractions. I LOVE EPCOT to an unhealthy degree, and I can spend a large part of a day there just enjoying the design, architecture, and music of the place. But would I go there if there wasn’t anything else to do? No, probably not. So just keep in mind that details really matter with attractions just as much, if not more, than some other details.
Personally, I prioritize the non-attractions, because to me, what makes Disney and theme parks special is everything in between the rides. A lot of Disney fans definitely think the same which is why people are complaining about Cosmic Rewind's Gravity building and the Harmonious barges. Anyone can throw together a simple ride concept, but what makes it special is making a cohesive experience that flows. A great example of this in the parks is WDSP; Tower of Terror is a great ride and yet it is just haphazardly placed. Imagineering at its finest is when there's a great deal of cohesion and synergy. Journey to the Center of the Earth is wildly regarded as an amazing ride, I personally think it is pretty underwhelming, but the land as a whole is what makes the ride elite. There's no denying that the attractions team Power made for the World of Narnia was the weak point, but I don't necessarily think it invalidates the overall design. Obviously, this competition places a lot of importance on the attractions, which is understandable and a lesson learned.

Just as a footnote, not trashing on the other teams, just my personal observations.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Personally, I prioritize the non-attractions, because to me, what makes Disney and theme parks special is everything in between the rides. A lot of Disney fans definitely think the same which is why people are complaining about Cosmic Rewind's Gravity building and the Harmonious barges. Anyone can throw together a simple ride concept, but what makes it special is making a cohesive experience that flows. A great example of this in the parks is WDSP; Tower of Terror is a great ride and yet it is just haphazardly placed. Imagineering at its finest is when there's a great deal of cohesion and synergy. Journey to the Center of the Earth is wildly regarded as an amazing ride, I personally think it is pretty underwhelming, but the land as a whole is what makes the ride elite. There's no denying that the attractions team Power made for the World of Narnia was the weak point, but I don't necessarily think it invalidates the overall design. Obviously, this competition places a lot of importance on the attractions, which is understandable and a lesson learned.

Just as a footnote, not trashing on the other teams, just my personal observations.
Oh I don’t disagree with that at all. I just mean that without the attractions, all those other details are meaningless. Those details supplement the attractions, not the other way around.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
We’re about to go live on More Pooh Talk: Season Deuce with @TheOriginalTiki @DashHaber@goofyyukyuk and @AceAstro

1612155186416.png

Chaos Cat

We’re about to go live on More Pooh Talk: Season Deuce with @TheOriginalTiki @DashHaber@goofyyukyuk and @AceAstro

Here's the chat archive, so that you can all suffer from my cursed knowledge.

b-wolf 95
'Sup, ers! It's ya boi, Beta!

Luke Talks About Movies
Hello there

Pi the Disney Guy
General Kenobi

Luke Talks About Movies
That’s the response I was hoping for

Pi the Disney Guy
I'm doing good! I'll be off and on doing some baking, but I'm happy to actually be here lol

b-wolf 95
Team Mind is considering doing a YTP of Disney rides...

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s nice to see you B-wolf

spacemt 354
Aloha!

b-wolf 95
@spacemt 354 Stitch?!

SapphireAnna Hope
hi there!

spacemt 354
tegan is one of the team MVPs

spacemt 354
I'm mobile right now but thank you!

Luke Talks About Movies
Goofyyukyuk seems like he’d wander around the parks and ask kids if they’ve seen National Treasure. If they haven’t, he just runs away.

b-wolf 95
It has begun.

Luke Talks About Movies
And it won’t stop.

Luke Talks About Movies
Ace seems like he’d sit in the back of Enchanted Tales With Belle and critique little kids on their performances of the characters.

Luke Talks About Movies
He’d yell to the poor five year old playing Cogsworth and say “You’re butchering it”

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron seems like he’d bribe little kids to trade spots on Smuggler’s Run. “I’ll give you a crisp 5 dollar bill if I can be pilot”

b-wolf 95
It's not enough Daft if anything

b-wolf 95
Daft should do all the soundtracks

Out bound
I have arrived

spacemt 354
we didn't go emv because there was an emv in the SAU park already

spacemt 354
the gangster ride

Out bound
I am exquisite Tiki

Solaris Knight
WE WON! WOOOO! But yeah both of our rivals did great too

Pi the Disney Guy
Cinderella (2015) is easily one of the top 10 movies about Cinderella of the last decade made by Disney.

Pi the Disney Guy
Barely, but it is in there

Pi the Disney Guy
Tempting idea lol

Pi the Disney Guy
I'll hold you to that haha

b-wolf 95
I keep mishearing "Herbie" as "Kirby" and keep getting confused.

Out bound
The first movie is underrated, but they just kept making shows and movies until it was oversaturated 😕

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron goes into Once Upon a Toy and places all the toys on the highest shelves so the kids can’t reach them

Pi the Disney Guy
Tokens is how they do boarding for WDW Dumbo actully! Well, they're crow feathers

Luke Talks About Movies
I’m too young to understand that roast

b-wolf 95
THAT'S RASIST

Luke Talks About Movies
Tiki

Luke Talks About Movies
Please tell us, in depth, what’s wrong with that version of Annie

Luke Talks About Movies
Ok just needed to make sure

Out bound
Cancel culture time

Out bound
unsubbed

Out bound
(/s)

b-wolf 95
Don't bring Karens into this!

b-wolf 95
Worse than Black Annie? 😉

spacemt 354
is there a cats version of Annie?

b-wolf 95
@spacemt 354 Oh, God!

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

spacemt 354
lol

Rafael Munoz
You should watch the love guru starring Mike Meyers while we are talking about Austin powers. They sing the joker at the end

Luke Talks About Movies
Tiki goes into the Turtle Talk with Crush and asks Crush what the worst iteration of Annie is.

I Am Error
Free Wifi in 2008?

spacemt 354
Spoiler alert: it was a copy paste

spacemt 354
we are ahead of the times

I Am Error
I don't remember Narnia at DCA.

Pi the Disney Guy
And a Caspian meet and greet at DHS!

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron would probably wait hours to meet Villains at MNSSHP and have panic attacks when it’s finally his turn. He’s just so intimidated

I Am Error
TBH, I was a bit disappointed to see none of the other holiday towns were represented other than the trees.

b-wolf 95
Nigel should just go on the podcast already

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s so much worse because Jafar would just be awkwardly watching as medics rush to bring PerGron bottled water

b-wolf 95
This just in: Haunted Mansion Holiday to be replaced by a Princess and the Frog overlay

b-wolf 95
His crotch

Luke Talks About Movies
If PerGron ever needed a liver or heart transplant, he would probably go up to a Mickey meet and greet and whisper to Mickey and ask him to be the donor.

Out bound
I was confused by how the two attractions sort of told the same story, with one ride telling the first half and the second telling the second half. I'm not sure how that works in practice.

spacemt 354
don't ask me my favorite attraction from this land because it's Narnia business

spacemt 354
I'll see myself out now

b-wolf 95
"And you can eat with beavers" is a phrase I did not expect to here today

Luke Talks About Movies
So British people even deserve rights?

b-wolf 95
That's racist to Brits

Luke Talks About Movies
You know I’m right

I Am Error
EAT WITH BEAVERS!

I Am Error
GO ON A BOAT THROUGH THE NARNIA STORY!

b-wolf 95
So how does it rate with the Na'vi shaman?

Luke Talks About Movies
What happens in the back of Hollywood Studios, stays in the back of Hollywood Studios

I Am Error
AND THEN DO IT AGAIN ON A LOG FUME! - Narnia if it was a classic Disneyland styled poster

b-wolf 95
THE SHADE

b-wolf 95
THE ABSOLUTE SHADE

Out bound
WHAT

I Am Error
Sorry Mr. Duck made me do it.

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey fan is wrong and we all know it

Out bound
No no no no no no

Pi the Disney Guy
Opposite!

Out bound
The Harry Potter movies stop being good after the 3rd

Pi the Disney Guy
But I agree with you Narni opinions. Dawn Treader movie bad. Dawn Treader book good.

Out bound
They don't cover any of the material after that and get too edgy

Out bound
But 1-3 are great

Pi the Disney Guy
Potter 3 4 and 5 are the peak of the series. 1 and 2 are the best adaptations. And 6 7 and 8 are good enough

Out bound
Release a lion in the park

I Am Error
Would it be a Jesus lion or a regular lion, Outbound?

Luke Talks About Movies
Meet and greet with a small chance of death

Out bound
We'd attach a halo to it

Out bound
Then the lion won't chase people

b-wolf 95
FINALLY

Pi the Disney Guy
MIND if we cut in

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey Fan seems like he wanders Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando and dramatically dares other people to ask about his Harry Potter hot takes.

spacemt 354
GoDzIlLa Is NoT a DiSnEy Ip

Out bound
To its credit, Galaxy's Edge tries to do something unique... but I don't like it

Out bound
I think I'd honestly prefer Tatooine lol

b-wolf 95
Galaxy's Edge is like they made a generic FPS level and brought it into the real world

b-wolf 95
Where's the color?!

I Am Error
I was a big proponent for Beach Party as I felt like no other team really was going to do a "real life Californian city" like Echo Lake or Sunset Boulevard for the 50's/60's. And I was right.

Luke Talks About Movies
Also, “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” is an absolute banger

I Am Error
I'm Sharon&Susan btw.

Luke Talks About Movies
Everybody gangsta till Chad starts playing “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” at the rave

I Am Error
Loved the Godzilla ride, Dashhaber, Even though I've only seen the American dub of the first Godzilla movie. lol

Pi the Disney Guy
Kongfrontation is amazing! Someone should really make a history video about it. Preferably in a compact fashion with a tight time frame themed to an important mathematical figure #ShamelessPlug

I Am Error
Wish they would bring back the Kong animatronic on the tram tour in Hollywood or at least clone the head from the IoA and have it be after the screen show

Luke Talks About Movies
SAVE MOTHRA

spacemt 354
Let's do a 36 person cast assessment

Luke Talks About Movies
No need. Everyone who didn’t show up for the podcast is eliminated

I Am Error
Do we have to have the same username on WDWMAGIC? hahaha

Pi the Disney Guy
Trackless are for immersion, Omnimover is for passive atmosphere, Bus Bar is for simple, low key story based.

b-wolf 95
Tiki seems like the type of guy who would try to pry open the doors in the pre-show to get to the ride faster.

Luke Talks About Movies
Same with the monorail

Luke Talks About Movies
Ace seems like he would go to the Epcot sushi restaurant and order a plain burger

Pi the Disney Guy
Love that vid!

Luke Talks About Movies
Tiki seems like the type of guy to write personal fan-fiction about beach Mickey

b-wolf 95
And here come the Furry Fandom

I Am Error
"Nothing can stop me from going to the gym"

b-wolf 95
The worst part is that I have seen Mickey

Luke Talks About Movies
How do y’all sleep knowing that Mickey could bench press all of you

b-wolf 95
I think it was of Prince and the Papper Mickey. Both of them.

Pi the Disney Guy
I'm a few minutes behind, but I'm in the chat!

spacemt 354
best to skip ahead 5 mins

spacemt 354
lol

Pi the Disney Guy
The golf course comparison is a flattering one! One of the best mini-golf courses out there!

Pi the Disney Guy
It isn't directly based on Rebel, just the general vibe of that genre.

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey could easily kill Dwayne Johnson

b-wolf 95
Memes

I Am Error
TBF, when I pitched it I was thinking more of the greasers as the villains from a few Beach Party movies than the James Dean movies. Pi and Phantom ran with the Rebel Without a Cause.

spacemt 354
England is my city

Goofyyukyukyuk17
Muscular Mickey... copy and paste away

Luke Talks About Movies
Space are you British?

Pi the Disney Guy
Jake Paul was purely just a running gag that got out of hand lol

spacemt 354
si

I Am Error
I'm the guy who came up with the Jake Paul thing, sorry- Sharon&Susan

Luke Talks About Movies
You and I aren’t gonna get along that well anymore

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s Chewsday mate

spacemt 354
I'm not actually British I only lived on a British island

Luke Talks About Movies
Ok good

b-wolf 95
Link!

b-wolf 95
It can't be worse than Mickey self-cest

Luke Talks About Movies
I’m not of legal age to do about anything yet here we are discussing Mickey doing obscene things on camera

b-wolf 95
@Luke Talks About Movies Comes with the territory of being on the internet

Luke Talks About Movies
You’re 100% right

b-wolf 95
PerGron, there better be Mickey

b-wolf 95
I refuse to suffer alone

Out bound
Definitely, it was a lot of fun to judge!

Out bound
Team Power and Soul, you have been warned

b-wolf 95
Beta out,

I Am Error
Whiskey!

spacemt354

Chili's
Here's the chat archive, so that you can all suffer from my cursed knowledge.

b-wolf 95
'Sup, ****ers! It's ya boi, Beta!

Luke Talks About Movies
Hello there

Pi the Disney Guy
General Kenobi

Luke Talks About Movies
That’s the response I was hoping for

Pi the Disney Guy
I'm doing good! I'll be off and on doing some baking, but I'm happy to actually be here lol

b-wolf 95
Team Mind is considering doing a YTP of Disney rides...

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s nice to see you B-wolf

spacemt 354
Aloha!

b-wolf 95
@spacemt 354 Stitch?!

SapphireAnna Hope
hi there!

spacemt 354
tegan is one of the team MVPs

spacemt 354
I'm mobile right now but thank you!

Luke Talks About Movies
Goofyyukyuk seems like he’d wander around the parks and ask kids if they’ve seen National Treasure. If they haven’t, he just runs away.

b-wolf 95
It has begun.

Luke Talks About Movies
And it won’t stop.

Luke Talks About Movies
Ace seems like he’d sit in the back of Enchanted Tales With Belle and critique little kids on their performances of the characters.

Luke Talks About Movies
He’d yell to the poor five year old playing Cogsworth and say “You’re butchering it”

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron seems like he’d bribe little kids to trade spots on Smuggler’s Run. “I’ll give you a crisp 5 dollar bill if I can be pilot”

b-wolf 95
It's not enough Daft if anything

b-wolf 95
Daft should do all the soundtracks

Out bound
I have arrived

spacemt 354
we didn't go emv because there was an emv in the SAU park already

spacemt 354
the gangster ride

Out bound
I am exquisite Tiki

Solaris Knight
WE WON! WOOOO! But yeah both of our rivals did great too

Pi the Disney Guy
Cinderella (2015) is easily one of the top 10 movies about Cinderella of the last decade made by Disney.

Pi the Disney Guy
Barely, but it is in there

Pi the Disney Guy
Tempting idea lol

Pi the Disney Guy
I'll hold you to that haha

b-wolf 95
I keep mishearing "Herbie" as "Kirby" and keep getting confused.

Out bound
The first movie is underrated, but they just kept making shows and movies until it was oversaturated 😕

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron goes into Once Upon a Toy and places all the toys on the highest shelves so the kids can’t reach them

Pi the Disney Guy
Tokens is how they do boarding for WDW Dumbo actully! Well, they're crow feathers

Luke Talks About Movies
I’m too young to understand that roast

b-wolf 95
THAT'S RASIST

Luke Talks About Movies
*** Tiki

Luke Talks About Movies
Please tell us, in depth, what’s wrong with that version of Annie

Luke Talks About Movies
Ok just needed to make sure

Out bound
Cancel culture time

Out bound
unsubbed

Out bound
(/s)

b-wolf 95
Don't bring Karens into this!

b-wolf 95
Worse than Black Annie? 😉

spacemt 354
is there a cats version of Annie?

b-wolf 95
@spacemt 354 Oh, God!

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

b-wolf 95
No

spacemt 354
lol

Rafael Munoz
You should watch the love guru starring Mike Meyers while we are talking about Austin powers. They sing the joker at the end

Luke Talks About Movies
Tiki goes into the Turtle Talk with Crush and asks Crush what the worst iteration of Annie is.

I Am Error
Free Wifi in 2008?

spacemt 354
Spoiler alert: it was a copy paste

spacemt 354
we are ahead of the times

I Am Error
I don't remember Narnia at DCA.

Pi the Disney Guy
And a Caspian meet and greet at DHS!

Luke Talks About Movies
PerGron would probably wait hours to meet Villains at MNSSHP and have panic attacks when it’s finally his turn. He’s just so intimidated

I Am Error
TBH, I was a bit disappointed to see none of the other holiday towns were represented other than the trees.

b-wolf 95
Nigel should just go on the podcast already

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s so much worse because Jafar would just be awkwardly watching as medics rush to bring PerGron bottled water

b-wolf 95
This just in: Haunted Mansion Holiday to be replaced by a Princess and the Frog overlay

b-wolf 95
His crotch

Luke Talks About Movies
If PerGron ever needed a liver or heart transplant, he would probably go up to a Mickey meet and greet and whisper to Mickey and ask him to be the donor.

Out bound
I was confused by how the two attractions sort of told the same story, with one ride telling the first half and the second telling the second half. I'm not sure how that works in practice.

spacemt 354
don't ask me my favorite attraction from this land because it's Narnia business

spacemt 354
I'll see myself out now

b-wolf 95
"And you can eat with beavers" is a phrase I did not expect to here today

Luke Talks About Movies
So British people even deserve rights?

b-wolf 95
That's racist to Brits

Luke Talks About Movies
You know I’m right

I Am Error
EAT WITH BEAVERS!

I Am Error
GO ON A BOAT THROUGH THE NARNIA STORY!

b-wolf 95
So how does it rate with the Na'vi shaman?

Luke Talks About Movies
What happens in the back of Hollywood Studios, stays in the back of Hollywood Studios

I Am Error
AND THEN DO IT AGAIN ON A LOG FUME! - Narnia if it was a classic Disneyland styled poster

b-wolf 95
THE SHADE

b-wolf 95
THE ABSOLUTE SHADE

Out bound
WHAT

I Am Error
Sorry Mr. Duck made me do it.

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey fan is wrong and we all know it

Out bound
No no no no no no

Pi the Disney Guy
Opposite!

Out bound
The Harry Potter movies stop being good after the 3rd

Pi the Disney Guy
But I agree with you Narni opinions. Dawn Treader movie bad. Dawn Treader book good.

Out bound
They don't cover any of the material after that and get too edgy

Out bound
But 1-3 are great

Pi the Disney Guy
Potter 3 4 and 5 are the peak of the series. 1 and 2 are the best adaptations. And 6 7 and 8 are good enough

Out bound
Release a lion in the park

I Am Error
Would it be a Jesus lion or a regular lion, Outbound?

Luke Talks About Movies
Meet and greet with a small chance of death

Out bound
We'd attach a halo to it

Out bound
Then the lion won't chase people

b-wolf 95
FINALLY

Pi the Disney Guy
MIND if we cut in

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey Fan seems like he wanders Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando and dramatically dares other people to ask about his Harry Potter hot takes.

spacemt 354
GoDzIlLa Is NoT a DiSnEy Ip

Out bound
To its credit, Galaxy's Edge tries to do something unique... but I don't like it

Out bound
I think I'd honestly prefer Tatooine lol

b-wolf 95
Galaxy's Edge is like they made a generic FPS level and brought it into the real world

b-wolf 95
Where's the color?!

I Am Error
I was a big proponent for Beach Party as I felt like no other team really was going to do a "real life Californian city" like Echo Lake or Sunset Boulevard for the 50's/60's. And I was right.

Luke Talks About Movies
Also, “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” is an absolute banger

I Am Error
I'm Sharon&Susan btw.

Luke Talks About Movies
Everybody gangsta till Chad starts playing “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” at the rave

I Am Error
Loved the Godzilla ride, Dashhaber, Even though I've only seen the American dub of the first Godzilla movie. lol

Pi the Disney Guy
Kongfrontation is amazing! Someone should really make a history video about it. Preferably in a compact fashion with a tight time frame themed to an important mathematical figure #ShamelessPlug

I Am Error
Wish they would bring back the Kong animatronic on the tram tour in Hollywood or at least clone the head from the IoA and have it be after the screen show

Luke Talks About Movies
SAVE MOTHRA

spacemt 354
Let's do a 36 person cast assessment

Luke Talks About Movies
No need. Everyone who didn’t show up for the podcast is eliminated

I Am Error
Do we have to have the same username on WDWMAGIC? hahaha

Pi the Disney Guy
Trackless are for immersion, Omnimover is for passive atmosphere, Bus Bar is for simple, low key story based.

b-wolf 95
Tiki seems like the type of guy who would try to pry open the doors in the pre-show to get to the ride faster.

Luke Talks About Movies
Same with the monorail

Luke Talks About Movies
Ace seems like he would go to the Epcot sushi restaurant and order a plain burger

Pi the Disney Guy
Love that vid!

Luke Talks About Movies
Tiki seems like the type of guy to write personal fan-fiction about beach Mickey

b-wolf 95
And here come the Furry Fandom

I Am Error
"Nothing can stop me from going to the gym"

b-wolf 95
The worst part is that I have seen Mickey ****

Luke Talks About Movies
How do y’all sleep knowing that Mickey could bench press all of you

b-wolf 95
I think it was **** of Prince and the Papper Mickey. Both of them.

Pi the Disney Guy
I'm a few minutes behind, but I'm in the chat!

spacemt 354
best to skip ahead 5 mins

spacemt 354
lol

Pi the Disney Guy
The golf course comparison is a flattering one! One of the best mini-golf courses out there!

Pi the Disney Guy
It isn't directly based on Rebel, just the general vibe of that genre.

Luke Talks About Movies
Mickey could easily kill Dwayne Johnson

b-wolf 95
Memes

I Am Error
TBF, when I pitched it I was thinking more of the greasers as the villains from a few Beach Party movies than the James Dean movies. Pi and Phantom ran with the Rebel Without a Cause.

spacemt 354
England is my city

Goofyyukyukyuk17
Muscular Mickey... copy and paste away

Luke Talks About Movies
Space are you British?

Pi the Disney Guy
Jake Paul was purely just a running gag that got out of hand lol

spacemt 354
si

I Am Error
I'm the guy who came up with the Jake Paul thing, sorry- Sharon&Susan

Luke Talks About Movies
You and I aren’t gonna get along that well anymore

Luke Talks About Movies
It’s Chewsday mate

spacemt 354
I'm not actually British I only lived on a British island

Luke Talks About Movies
Ok good

b-wolf 95
Link!

b-wolf 95
It can't be worse than Mickey self-cest

Luke Talks About Movies
I’m not of legal age to do about anything yet here we are discussing Mickey doing obscene things on camera

b-wolf 95
@Luke Talks About Movies Comes with the territory of being on the internet

Luke Talks About Movies
You’re 100% right

b-wolf 95
PerGron, there better be Mickey ****

b-wolf 95
I refuse to suffer alone

Out bound
Definitely, it was a lot of fun to judge!

Out bound
Team Power and Soul, you have been warned

b-wolf 95
Beta out, *******

I Am Error
Whiskey!
This was the 420th reply, fitting...

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Y’all have way too much fun with this 😂😂

So, I’m only bothering to clarify this because I am so proud of the project. I designed the Peoplemover ride for Team Soul, including the art and write up and dialogue. Lora did the bulk of everything else for TRON, and her bf then recorded the audio of the dialogue. Disney Dad added the write up for the Junior Grid play area.

I wouldn’t normally go out of my way to take credit, but I did put a ton of effort into that, so it felt important to me.

NigelChanning

It's time for...

SOUND TRIVIA

This week is all about memes, so you will have to guess songs that became huge memes. But there is a twist! They are all in reverse!! If you need help, you might wanna check out this weeks SA Radio.

Sound 1: All Star
Sound 2: Baby Shark
Sound 3: What Does the Fox Say
Sound 4: Old Town Road
Sound 6: Never Gonna Give you Up
Sound 7: The Gummy Bear song
Sound 8: Fireflies

That’s all I recognize so far!

AceAstro

It's time for...

SOUND TRIVIA

This week is all about memes, so you will have to guess songs that became huge memes. But there is a twist! They are all in reverse!! If you need help, you might wanna check out this weeks SA Radio.

1. All Star
2. Baby Shark
3. What does the Fox say
4. Old Town Road
5. Take on me?
6. Cute Little Puppy Doing Cute things
7. Gummy Bear Song
8. You would not believe your eyes, you would not believe your eyes, you would not believe your, eyes.
9. Photograph? (Look at this graph)
10. Friday for sure

NateD1226

Sound 1: All Star
Sound 2: Baby Shark
Sound 3: What Does the Fox Say
Sound 4: Old Town Road
Sound 6: Never Gonna Give you Up
Sound 7: The Gummy Bear song
Sound 8: Fireflies

That’s all I recognize so far!
7/10!!

1. All Star
2. Baby Shark
3. What does the Fox say
4. Old Town Road
5. Take on me?
6. Cute Little Puppy Doing Cute things
7. Gummy Bear Song
8. You would not believe your eyes, you would not believe your eyes, you would not believe your, eyes.
9. Photograph? (Look at this graph)
10. Friday for sure
10/10!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom