The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Okay, I said my past favorite already, but I suppose my current favorite at Epcot would be Soarin'.

Also, I really wish they'd find a better use for the Magic Eye Theater. The Disney Pixar Short Film Festival feels like a temporary attraction that's stuck around longer than it needed to.
Soarin’ gets some flack around these parts sometimes. But for me it’s one of those times when a ride experience is just so fun, so blissfully, unapologetically, unbelievably fun that it gets a total pass on thematic flaws.

I did prefer the first version to the second, but it’s still absolutely breathtaking
Every. Single. Time.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Thanks!

We weren't on the right page this morning, but we had a device fast enough at 1.

My phone is shaking typing this. 🤣
C7136FBC-9476-40D8-96E3-14289D1FD84C.png

Mick telling the first 98 boarding groups to HURRY UP!! 😂😂 jkjkjkjk!

I have felt that kind of excitement before, about new Disney experiences and other things. I totally get it and it honestly makes me so happy to see other people getting to experience that level of obnoxious joy!! Save some phone battery so you can tell us all about it later!! ☺️☺️

DashHaber

View attachment 542067

Almost time!

I'll provide a small review tonight. Super excited!
Awesome to hear, and hope you enjoy it!

The last time I was at Disney World (last March, right before everything started shutting down), I didn't even have the slightest chance of getting on. That said, it was also within the first few days of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway being open, so at least I was able to make that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom