3. I don’t know
4. I don’t know
5. I don’t know
6. I don’t know
7. The Blues Brothers
8. I don’t know
9. I don’t know
10. I don’t know
You got one right guess which is the one ;)
  1. A classic 80's musical which recently saw a live version on NBC a few years back
  2. A huge hit amongst millennials and gen z inspiring what's known as the cup challenge
  3. One of Broadway's biggest hits in the modern era
  4. An only Swedish musical set in Greece
  5. The movie adaption famously had all its actors sing its songs on one take
  6. Another 70's musical which recently saw a live version on NBC a few years back, the subject matter is a bit holier though
  7. Blues Brothers Dan Akroyd GIF
    Blues Brothers GIF
  8. A musical film that flopped, but its stage production became famous for being a roller-skate musical
  9. Honestly surprised that the forums allowed @Disney Dad 3000 to write out the answer due to the title not being very family friendly
  10. One of the few Universal musicals from the Golden Age of Cinema

1. Cats
2. Cats
3. Wicked
4. Mamma Mia!
5. Cats
6. Cats
7. Cats
8. Cats
9. Cats
10. Cats
I'm sorry to say but Cats was not a single one of those films
2bf58c6359adfa471d0d8551df435aef.gif

1. A classic 80's musical which recently saw a live version on NBC a few years back
  2. A huge hit amongst millennials and gen z inspiring what's known as the cup challenge
  3. Yup you got it
  4. Yes!
  5. The movie adaption famously had all its actors sing its songs on one take
  6. Another 70's musical which recently saw a live version on NBC a few years back, the subject matter is a bit holier though
  7. A pretty jazzy film about a duo all things considered
  8. A musical film that flopped, but its stage production became famous for being a roller-skate musical
  9. Honestly surprised that the forums allowed @Disney Dad 3000 to write out the answer due to the title not being very family friendly
  10. One of the few Universal musicals from the Golden Age of Cinema
These were tough
1. The Wiz
2. ??
3. Wicked (I almost said Frozen lol)
4. Mamma Mia?
5. Les Mis
6. ??
7. Blues Brothers
8. It's Olivia Newton John but no clue
9. Best little whorehouse in Texas
10. no idea
Haha yea so it seems now 😅
Hopefully next stanza fares a little easier as those are more famous tunes 🤞

1. You can ease on down the road because you're right :D
  3. Yes but what's the difference evil witch that is actually good is cast out by society and her bestie goes after her to try to save her
  4. Yup! :)
  5. Oui!
  7. You got it!
  9. Correcto!
  10. One of the few Universal musicals from the Golden Age of Cinema & Musicals

AceAstro

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA X Sound Trivia

Welcome to the second round of trivia in this Twist in Time/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

In this stanza's sound trivia challenge you will encounter various theme songs and orchestral scores from Universal's catalogue of musical films and stage shows. All you have to name is the piece of media the sound is from, and if you want bonus points the song itself!

Good luck and have fun guessing the trivia! We hope you love these universally loved musicals:D

1. The Wiz
  2. Pitch Perfect
  3. Wicked
  4. Mamma Mia
  5. Les Mis
  6. Jesus Christ Superstar!
  7. The Blues Brothers
  8. Starlight Express? Had to use the hint in Ddad's response here so not confident.
  9. Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
  10. The Flower Drum song?
Disappointed by no CATS smh

tcool123

1. The Wiz
  2. Pitch Perfect
  3. Wicked
  4. Mamma Mia
  5. Les Mis
  6. Jesus Christ Superstar!
  7. The Blues Brothers
  8. Starlight Express? Had to use the hint in Ddad's response here so not confident.
  9. Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
  10. The Flower Drum song?
Disappointed by no CATS smh
  1. Ease on down that road, you got it right!
  2. Correct!
  3. You're wickedly right :D
  4. Yup!
  5. Oui oui!
  6. Amen!
  7. You got it!
  8. Starlight has yet to be made into a film, but @Disney Dad 3000 was on the right track with Olivia Newton Johnson ;)
  9. Yup!
  10. You got it right! I think this was by far the hardest musical to guess given its age so kudos to you 🥳
Also while I legitimately love Cats all of the sound trivia are using movies/shows Universal had access to in 2012 to keep with that whole time travel theme :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom