The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

@Pi From 2018 definitely seems like someone who would shop at Kmart
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

WowFactor

TEAM REALITY PRESENTS

:: WowFactor's Team Reality Review - Stanza 9 ::
Oh no, this project was not good

Ok, for those who doesn't follow DW it's important to know that the Rule 1 is “The Doctor lies”. As him I’m lying on that subtitle, I was really pleased by your project :p:p:p

First of all I would like to say that I was hoping that you would choose the Chocolate Factory (I lost my mind imagining the work that you would do), but at the same time I was happy because you ended up addressing one of the most wronged IPs in Universal's history. For real! I don't understand how such a long-lived series with such a cool storyline and thousands of fans is not explored in the parks… Too complex to explain, perhaps?

Regarding the presentation, I found the Tumblr proposal amusing and I even believe it works, but I wonder if such a change is necessary for each Stanza. I believe that sometimes it is more worthwhile for you to become experts on a neutral platform and only think about innovating if there is a very strong justification for this, otherwise IMO it is just a waste of energy and time. Oh! I need to emphasize that I loved the Gallifreyan illustrations by @pix , they were very beautiful. Well done!

It was great that you created the attraction on two floors whit the Guggenheim-style queue on the first floor, with TARDIS scattered throughout the paintings. A simple and effective solution. Still on the queue, I think you should have setted the background of the history of TARDIS and the Doctor better for those who do not know it; Why am I going to get into an old cabin? Who is this Doctor? What is his mission? What are your weapons/tools? What is my importance in this story? What should you do or see going forward? These are some questions that could be addressed already in the queue.

The elevator is one of the coolest points for me, it sets all the scy-fi mood. The idea that inside is much bigger than what we see is great and in line with the theories of the fans of the show. I didn't quite understand how it would happen in practical terms, the entrance by just a blue cabin flowing to two elevators (in HM we have, in a single foyer, different doors for each elevator, but inside TARDIS that would ruim to the illusion). From here on there's nothing to complain about, the loading station, the vehicle and the scenes are all well explained. It all looks very exciting!

I would like to have a better idea of the store ambiance, I got a feeling of deserving more…

Seeing what you guys have done so far, I know you can do more. Thankfully, we have other Stanzas ahead because as the 11th Doctor says: “I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”

Last edited:

tcool123

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA X Sound Trivia

Welcome to the second round of trivia in this Twist in Time/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

In this stanza's sound trivia challenge you will encounter various theme songs and orchestral scores from Universal's catalogue of musical films and stage shows. All you have to name is the piece of media the sound is from, and if you want bonus points the song itself!

Good luck and have fun guessing the trivia! We hope you love these universally loved musicals:D

D Hulk

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA X Sound Trivia

Welcome to the second round of trivia in this Twist in Time/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

In this stanza's sound trivia challenge you will encounter various theme songs and orchestral scores from Universal's catalogue of musical films and stage shows. All you have to name is the piece of media the sound is from, and if you want bonus points the song itself!

Good luck and have fun guessing the trivia! We hope you love these universally loved musicals:D

1. I don’t know
2. I don’t know
3. I don’t know
4. I don’t know
5. I don’t know
6. I don’t know
7. The Blues Brothers
8. I don’t know
9. I don’t know
10. I don’t know

spacemt354

Chili's
maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA X Sound Trivia

1. Cats
2. Cats
3. Wicked
4. Mamma Mia!
5. Cats
6. Cats
7. Cats
8. Cats
9. Cats
10. Cats

TheOriginalTiki

Didn't expect to ugly cry at the end of Raya, yet here we are. With the one exception being Awkwafina's dialogue and modern day lingo, I can say upon first watch I think it's a pretty great little movie. The world-building, character development, action, and animation are all fantastic. The score is simply incredible. The biggest home run from Walt Disney Animation Studios since Zootopia I'd say.

Disney Dad 3000

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA X Sound Trivia

These were tough
1. The Wiz
2. ??
3. Wicked (I almost said Frozen lol)
4. Mamma Mia?
5. Les Mis
6. ??
7. Blues Brothers
8. It's Olivia Newton John but no clue
9. Best little whorehouse in Texas
10. no idea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom