The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

TwilightZone

alien.png

Gimp Alien encounter thing I whipped up in a few minutes or so.
I'm learning it, its very impressive! I am glad I took the time to get towards it though...I think I would have been very very lost otherwise haha.

DisneyManOne

EOKkWjvUcAIXfhs

Imagine the upset of I Lost My Body, Klaus, or Missing Link beating Toy Story 4 or How to Train Your Dragon. Then remember that the Academy completely despises the Animated Film category and they'll probably just toss it to Pixar

EDIT: Also how did any of those best director noms aside from Parasite happen?

Then, remember that the Academy Awards are a completely fruitless and meaningless exercise and only exist so that the Hollywood elite can pat themselves on the back.

Suchomimus

Would it be a possibility to do something like expand Orlando's Citywalk, or add a trolley system that goes around and to the park entrances, or add a side entrance and walkway that goes from Cabana Bay to to Toon Lagoon? Got most of these from surfing InsideUniversal; though I have thought about the trolleys quite recently.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Would it be a possibility to do something like expand Orlando's Citywalk, or add a trolley system that goes around and to the park entrances, or add a side entrance and walkway that goes from Cabana Bay to to Toon Lagoon? Got most of these from surfing InsideUniversal; though I have thought about the trolleys quite recently.
So, City Walk is pretty packed in with people and roads on either side for the main stretch that makes it tough to expand or add a trolley without MAJOR restructuring of everything. But the path that loops around the lake could be expanded relatively easily. Enough for a trolley to be added. Or maybe a People Mover type system that continuously moves making it easier to get on and off without waiting. Could be a good way to speed up park to park transferring. But it might be more cost than its worth for a relatively short walk.

As far as a walkway from Cabana Bay (or any hotel) to Toon Lagoon goes, I love the idea! But it might be just slightly too far for that. Maybe some sort of monorail or elevated train or skyway type thing that has a hub between Canana Vay, Aventura, and Sapphire Falls and another station where the Toon Lagoon theater is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom