The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Who else to ride than Monorail Red herself?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
As someone who has always had a bad feeling that Rooster Teeth and the cult like following they try to foster in their fanbase was covering up something, I can't say I'm super shocked about the recent news about their treatment of their animation department. Still sad to hear though. I may havr always had a bad feeling about the company, but RWBY was still a fun show

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I've been listening to Beetlejuice the Musical after Disney Dan recommended it on Twitter and they did a number for the Tony's. It takes some getting used to the guy as Beetlejuice (both the writing and the acting for him are very different from Keaton), but once I got used to it I'm reallt liking this play!

Suchomimus

Welcome back btw! Are you planning on a trip report?
Well, I did the Navi boat ride and FoP yesterday, Rock N’ Roller Coaster was more fun than I remember, I did all the attractions in Toy Story Land; which needs more attractions btw; did the new, shortened Speedway, rode Frozen Forever Ever for the first time in forever, saw the gondolas at HS but not at Epcot, and went to the Magic Kingdom 4 times.

DisneyManOne

Country Bear Jamboree in FL replaced by Woody's Round-up by the 50th.

And of course, the "change-is-bad" base that this particular site caters to is up in arms about it. In fact, someone on Twitter posed the theory that they deliberately spread this rumor to capitalize on the existing outrage over Disneyland's Main Street Cinema being turned into a gift shop, like it already is at the Magic Kingdom. (I'm more familiar with WDW than I am with DL, so I'm used to seeing the Cinema as a gift shop.)

Last edited:

DisneyManOne

I'll be honest, i mostly only have heard the stories second hand. All I know for sure is that the site is a source of bad rumors.
Basic story: He mocked a girl for saying EPCOT was her favorite park. DisTwitter was quick to call him out and defend her. Frankly, with all these outlandish rumors and Tom's horrible behavior all within days and weeks of each other, I honestly think that this site will be dead and gone before the year is out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom