The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Well, if there was ever one video that showcased why the "it ruined my childhood" excuse is a bunch of baloney...

Another instance where NC doesn’t practice what he preaches. And while I was smart and didn’t watch the video like you, I still felt his phoned in, pandering trash radiating through my bones just from seeing 2 of the same clips as you did.

DisneyManOne

Another instance where NC doesn’t practice what he preaches. And while I was smart and didn’t watch the video like you, I still felt his phoned in, pandering trash radiating through my bones just from seeing 2 of the same clips as you did.
The mere fact that he acts like this film is going to erase all memories of the original films a la Infinity War just showcases how immature and juvenile he is. Plus, it's kind of an ego thing. Everything has to go his way, and he's gotten it into his head that his opinion is the only one that matters, and that everything that he doesn't like doesn't deserve to live, hence the giant amounts of fan-bashing in his recent videos, as well as the scene of the original characters fighting off Tamara-as-Emily Blunt. (Also, did he just forget that "Lion King" has a name?) His ego has gotten in the way a lot more ever since the show was brought back in 2013, and his delusions of grandeur have only become more, well, delusional.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

I'm incredibly excited for this!

Battle for Bikini Bottom was a great game that still holds up even replaying it now. I honestly put it right up with Spyro, Mario 64, and Banjo as being one of the best of the genre of 3D collectathon platformers.

What about you guys? Favorite licensed games!

Whether the games actually good (like Battle for Bikini Bottom) or you just personally like it for whatever reason (like me with the Fantastic Four movie game). What's some of your favorites

Suchomimus

What about you guys? Favorite licensed games!

Whether the games actually good (like Battle for Bikini Bottom) or you just personally like it for whatever reason (like me with the Fantastic Four movie game). What's some of your favorites
The Lego video games; in my case I had Harry Potter:Years 1-4, Batman:The Video Game, Indiana Jones, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
The Lego video games; in my case I had Harry Potter:Years 1-4, Batman:The Video Game, Indiana Jones, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Nice! They were always so good!

I had Star Wars 1 and 2, Indiana Jones, Batman, and Harry Potter. But bt that point they started just making so many and i started playing games less regularly. So, i haven't gotten any since then. But played with my cousin the other day and those games are still a blast to play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom