The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

As a stand in for my absence is the best lego ever
latest

and this beautiful video.

TheOriginalTiki

Hey kids, ya like Tiki and Pi on the podcast together? Then be sure to check out tonight's DreamWorks themed edition of Disney Debates that were putting on in honor of How To Train Your Dragon 3. Questions include...

1. Pitch a How To Train Your Dragon attraction for Universal.

2. Which DreamWorks animated film should be adapted into a stage show ala Shrek: The Musical?

3. What is the most heartfelt moment in DreamWorks animation history?

We'll be going live 11PM on the dot. Dragon will be in the chat if you guys want to play along and vote for your favorite arguments!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hey kids, ya like Tiki and Pi on the podcast together? Then be sure to check out tonight's DreamWorks themed edition of Disney Debates that were putting on in honor of How To Train Your Dragon 3. Questions include...

1. Pitch a How To Train Your Dragon attraction for Universal.

2. Which DreamWorks animated film should be adapted into a stage show ala Shrek: The Musical?

3. What is the most heartfelt moment in DreamWorks animation history?

We'll be going live 11PM on the dot. Dragon will be in the chat if you guys want to play along and vote for your favorite arguments!

Hey! We should be going live any moment! And you can post in the Youtube chat to vote for who you think made the best argument! Help determine who the winner may be in the gameshow style show!

SuddenStorm

Today was so fun! I got to meet a Lighting Director for all the shows. He said that his hardest project to date is Mickey Mix Magic because of its different style and the most recent Fantasmic because of the new Pirates scene. I also got to go backstage. I saw all the Soundsational Parade Floats, Rodger Rabbit Toon Spin taxis, and a lot of Toy Story 2 ads which was very weird haha. I also got on many rides. I need to get some rest so I can and fun filled day tomorrow. My tour tomorrow gets me a backstage tour of Mickey and the Magical Map show.

Did he talk any more about Fantasmic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom