The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

here it is: the best lego
latest

NateD1226

Today was so fun! I got to meet a Lighting Director for all the shows. He said that his hardest project to date is Mickey Mix Magic because of its different style and the most recent Fantasmic because of the new Pirates scene. I also got to go backstage. I saw all the Soundsational Parade Floats, Rodger Rabbit Toon Spin taxis, and a lot of Toy Story 2 ads which was very weird haha. I also got on many rides. I need to get some rest so I can and fun filled day tomorrow. My tour tomorrow gets me a backstage tour of Mickey and the Magical Map show.

TwilightZone

Today was so fun! I got to meet a Lighting Director for all the shows. He said that his hardest project to date is Mickey Mix Magic because of its different style and the most recent Fantasmic because of the new Pirates scene. I also got to go backstage. I saw all the Soundsational Parade Floats, Rodger Rabbit Toon Spin taxis, and a lot of Toy Story 2 ads which was very weird haha. I also got on many rides. I need to get some rest so I can and fun filled day tomorrow. My tour tomorrow gets me a backstage tour of Mickey and the Magical Map show.
What in the world was all the toy story 2 ads there for? An old celebration premotion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom