The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

I missed out on the Wii U unfortunately. Which is honestly kind of a shame with the surprising number of really good games on it. I'm still crossing my fingers that Nintendo rereleases Mario Galaxy in HD on the Switch
Unpopular or popular opinion depending on how you look at it:

I was not a big fan of wii u, had some great games, but a lot of them were moved to switch or have sequels on switch. Plus there were only a few I really enjoyed on it (they are all on the switch in some way). Ended up selling it after Splatoon 2 came out.

Only game I'm missing is mario maker. Come on nintendo mario maker 2!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Unpopular or popular opinion depending on how you look at it:

I was not a big fan of wii u, had some great games, but a lot of them were moved to switch or have sequels on switch. Plus there were only a few I really enjoyed on it (they are all on the switch in some way). Ended up selling it after Splatoon 2 came out.

Only game I'm missing is mario maker. Come on nintendo mario maker 2!
NO Xenoblade Chronicles X though...

TheOriginalTiki

Randomly toying around with ideas for the next season of So, You Want to be an Imagineer based on how awesome this season of SA has been so far. I definitely want to do something story driven this time around with smaller scale projects and a reintroduction of the strategic side of the game...at least to try out for a season or two. I think the best way to do that would be to have the season be that Harbor Blvd concept we talked about a while ago where each project would revolve around a small scale addition to locations located just outside of theme park borders. If "Get a Clue" was a murder mystery, I want to make this one a noir. I'll probably save this for either fourth quarter 2019 or slot it into the early 2020 slot that SA is currently occupying. Any feedback would be incredibly helpful!

"So You Want to be an Imagineer: It Happened On Harbor Blvd"

mickeyfan5534

Randomly toying around with ideas for the next season of So, You Want to be an Imagineer based on how awesome this season of SA has been so far. I definitely want to do something story driven this time around with smaller scale projects and a reintroduction of the strategic side of the game...at least to try out for a season or two. I think the best way to do that would be to have the season be that Harbor Blvd concept we talked about a while ago where each project would revolve around a small scale addition to locations located just outside of theme park borders. If "Get a Clue" was a murder mystery, I want to make this one a noir. I'll probably save this for either fourth quarter 2019 or slot it into the early 2020 slot that SA is currently occupying. Any feedback would be incredibly helpful!

"So You Want to be an Imagineer: It Happened On Harbor Blvd"
I love the idea, just maybe not for SYWTBAI. A SYWTBAI side-game between two seasons would be perfect for that kind of game. Maybe make it an All Stars season for funsies.

TwilightZone

Found some pixel art I made late last year. Still proud of this one.

n8lpGVo.png

mickeyfan5534

Today in mickeyfan's incredibly niche interests, the resurrection of an audio series I adore was announced and words can't explain my happiness

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom