The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

DvIaCoR.png

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Voxel

President of Progress City
I realized the conspiracy. We shouldn't be worried about villains, we should be worried about

MENU TOAD

This is normal in old school video game development. I believe the old Menu Mario Utilized the same thing. Also look at Sonic 3d Blast. The Intro video for that was technically larger than what the cartridge could hold, they had to use a lot of NEAT programming tricks to fit it in the space they did.

Voxel

Fastpasses are the worst idea in the history of imagineering. It’s already ridiculously busy down here and with the fastpasses, it’s pushing standby to upwards of 100 minutes for most rides.
Presidents weekend doesn't really help.

I have days where I love fastpass and days I hate it. I love going on slow fridays when you can pull off 4/5 fast passes in your day if your willing to stay late. But honestly, having not fastpass won't help the line length. I remember even the non-fastpass rides at Tokyo Disneyland having long queues.

PerGron

Presidents weekend doesn't really help.

I have days where I love fastpass and days I hate it. I love going on slow fridays when you can pull off 4/5 fast passes in your day if your willing to stay late. But honestly, having not fastpass won't help the line length. I remember even the non-fastpass rides at Tokyo Disneyland having long queues.

You’re right, Presidents’ Day has not helped at all. Hoping crowds will thin a little bit in the coming days, but I’m not holding my breath.

Mathematically speaking, some lines would hypothetically be shorter (Test Track, Rock N Roller Coaster) But wouldn’t really affect a lot of the less busy rides or attractions with their own fastpass area ride systems (FoP, Dumbo, etc) so I guess its really not a huge issue. I’ve had times with little to no wait but this weekend so far has been miserable wait-time wise, so wish me luck for the rest of the week like the crowd calendars predict fellas!

Voxel

You’re right, Presidents’ Day has not helped at all. Hoping crowds will thin a little bit in the coming days, but I’m not holding my breath.

Mathematically speaking, some lines would hypothetically be shorter (Test Track, Rock N Roller Coaster) But wouldn’t really affect a lot of the less busy rides or attractions with their own fastpass area ride systems (FoP, Dumbo, etc) so I guess its really not a huge issue. I’ve had times with little to no wait but this weekend so far has been miserable wait-time wise, so wish me luck for the rest of the week like the crowd calendars predict fellas!
Good luck Capt. It should die down a bit tomorrow I think.
FP seems to work best with ride with multiple loading spaces and orientation rooms. For instance, I like the Fastpass set up for Midway which has one of the tracks for FP. Sometimes they do that with soarin.

TwilightZone

I just got a word replacement to replace all the words I am getting sick of hearing. Here's a sentence to test.

Lemon and lime were sitting down to discuss their favorite things. Lemon told lime his favorite movie was oscar the grouch .
Why? Asked lime.
Because Oscar The Grouch has lots of twists and turns! Replied lemon. Even the villain is a twist! What's yours?
My favorite pie, um I mean movie is Inside Out. Said Lime. Because the little emotions remind me of Evil Incarnate.
I don't like that movie much. Said Lemon. But I bet we can agree on one thing.
They both smiled, they knew what was coming.
IT'S BETTER THAN YELLOW!

I spent more effort than I should have there. : P

EDIT: Additional ride words
journey into imagination was replaced by
journey into your imagination that flunked so now it's
journey into imagination with figment

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I just got a word replacement to replace all the words I am getting sick of hearing. Here's a sentence to test.

Lemon and lime were sitting down to discuss their favorite things. Lemon told lime his favorite movie was oscar the grouch .
Why? Asked lime.
Because Oscar The Grouch has lots of twists and turns! Replied lemon. Even the villain is a twist! What's yours?
My favorite pie, um I mean movie is Inside Out. Said Lime. Because the little emotions remind me of Evil Incarnate.
I don't like that movie much. Said Lemon. But I bet we can agree on one thing.
They both smiled, they knew what was coming.
IT'S BETTER THAN YELLOW!

I spent more effort than I should have there. : P

EDIT: Additional ride words
journey into imagination was replaced by
journey into your imagination that flunked so now it's
journey into imagination with figment

Oh god it does it on my phone too.
Google not even once

TwilightZone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom