The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

One thing that's always bothered me about the TV at the WDW resorts is that at the end of that Muse See Disney channel, it gives out copyright and stuff, but for some reason it says, "Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is inspired by Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2" How did that slide?
Well think about it, without Toy story, there will be no Pixar, and therefore, no Toy story 2. And without the success of toy story 2 there would be no monsters inc.
The most philosophical copyright ever.

TwilightZone

What do they play on TVs at Disney resorts? Strictly Disney Channel, films, TV, etc.?
Mostly disney, but there are other non disney channels there too.
Yes including rival networks, such as nick if I remember correctly.
There's also a channel that is a preview of what rides are there. As far as I know, disneyland's version is still the same as the early 00s, but with a few additions. It's a bit odd to see old early 00s footage of tomorrowland next to modern footage of DCA.

FireMountain

What do they play on TVs at Disney resorts? Strictly Disney Channel, films, TV, etc.?
As far as I remember, there's a channel with the park hours, a channel for your resort, the previously mentioned Must Do Disney, A Disney Springs Travelogue, A weird Vacation Club channel with a puppet thing, a channel for Disney film/TV trailers, and a channel for Timon and Pumbaa safety videos. Oh yeah, and there's also a bunch of regular channels too.

But the TV on the Disney Cruise Line is even better, I think there were channels on that, but the main attraction was hundreds of Disney movies and shows On Demand, and a handful of movies in theaters.

TwilightZone

2lwokFD.jpg

Bow down, for I beat soul melter ex. SOLO!
Well with the most OP character ever next to luigi but shush.

TheOriginalTiki

As far as I remember, there's a channel with the park hours, a channel for your resort, the previously mentioned Must Do Disney, A Disney Springs Travelogue, A weird Vacation Club channel with a puppet thing, a channel for Disney film/TV trailers, and a channel for Timon and Pumbaa safety videos. Oh yeah, and there's also a bunch of regular channels too.

But the TV on the Disney Cruise Line is even better, I think there were channels on that, but the main attraction was hundreds of Disney movies and shows On Demand, and a handful of movies in theaters.

That Timon and Pumbaa channel is such a gem, haha. I fell asleep to that stuff every night of my recent trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom