The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Fantasmic! 2000

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Stanza III: Dance of the Hotels
Projects Within The Stanza (Part 1)

Palisades Amusement Park Retrospective

The goal of this was because (I'm assuming) that not many people ever knew this existed, and I have a fascination for old classic amusement parks which are tricky to have in actual imagineering competitions given that many of the rides are simply carnival attractions (aside from The Cyclone wooden roller coaster in this park)

I really wanted to have this be a project but @MonorailRed said no. And when a girl says no I have found it best you just not argue ;) (I'm kidding)

Anyways -- we'll move onto a more 'brainstormy' topic next -- and one a bit more familiar to the Disney fans most likely. For now, so long from Palisades!
palisades.jpg

FireMountain

2016: The world's largest Toys R Us in Times Square, New York closes down, leaving the space vacant.
2017: Toys R Us files for bankruptcy, sealing their fate as nothing but a memory.
(fictional) 2018: NBC-Universal, looking to expand their empire, purchase the space once held by the world's largest Toys R Us, looking to turn it into an indoor theme park.

Welcome one and all, to...

The Universal Indoor Experience!

You walk to the front of the building and pay for admission. You walk into the park. and you see it, the iconic Universal Studios globe.
the-universal-studio.jpg

The Universal Indoor Experience has 5 lands; Production Central, Monster City, New York, Dreamworks Station, and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, let's start off with Production Central!

Production Central

Every film starts at a studio, the same can be said about your journey here, at Production Central. Production Central features many things to do.

Rides and Attractions:

1. The NBCUniversal Experience- A museum telling the story of NBC and Universal, showcasing multiple artifacts from their history, including the original DeLorean used in Back to the Future.
Soundstage Studios- A film set where you can film your own movie, which you can then take home with you. Recreate scenes from iconic films, such as Jurassic Park and Back to the Future, Universal even got the rights to iconic film The Room for you to recreate.
3. Jaws Bait- The town of Amity is having a shark problem, so you volunteer to get into a capsule which will go underwater, leaving you as bait for Jaws, think the old Hydrolators at The Living Seas, but with Jaws.
4. Psycho: Ride of Madness- A trackless dark ride telling the events of the 1960 classic, Psycho, including the iconic shower scene.
5. Minion Drop!- A drop tower where the Minions from the Despicable Me series give you a tour of Gru's lab via elevator. However, the elevator is powered by a Minion pedaling on a bike, he's not the best, causing you to drop and rise repeatedly.

Monster City

One of Universal's most important properties are their classic monsters, which are not just some of the most iconic stories put to film ever, but some of the most iconic stories ever. But the Monsters have never has their own land in a Universal Studios park, that changes here.

Rides and Attractions:

1. Monster Madness- A permanent Halloween Horror Nights maze featuring the monsters.
2. Castle Dracula- A dark ride using the same technology as the Spider-Man ride at Islands of Adventure. The ride has you try to escape Dracula's Castle
3. Frankenstein's Lab- A dark ride telling the events of the iconic story of Frankenstein.
4.Revenge of the Mummy- A "budget" version of the roller coaster of the same name in Orlando and Hollywood.
5. Wolfman's Howl- A spinner that flies you around a rock that an animatronic Wolfman howls on.
6. The Creature From the Black Lagoon- A boat ride based on the film of the same name.

New York
The city of New York has always been a staple of Universal theme parks. And even though this park is in New York, it still has the iconic area.
Rides and Attractions-

1. Kong Encounter- A dark ride that takes place inside the Empire State Building while it is being attacted by King Kong.
2. Seinfeld: A Ride About Nothing- A dark ride through a day in Jerry's life.
3. The Secret Life of Pets- A dark ride telling the events of the movie. To avoid any trouble, Louis CK has been replaced by a text-to-speech program.
4. Saturday Night Live- A live show where volunteers who auditioned before the show recreate some of the most iconic SNL skits.
5. Central Perk Spinners- A teacup ride that takes place inside the iconic coffee shop from Friends.

6. The Tonight Show- A carousel theater show about the history of The Tonight Show and its hosts over the years.

Last edited:

Suchomimus

Port Disney will be Hong Kong Disneyland’s second gate, set to open in 2025 to mark HKDL’s 20th anniversary and the original Port Disney’s 35th anniversary since it was announced for Long Beach, California.
This new theme park will offer new experiences and will also have in-park docking for the Disney Cruises.
Guests entering on land will be greeted with the Aquasphere; a globe of the Earth and it’s seven seas; and will enter underneath the Queen’s Crown Hotel; a luxurious 5 story hotel with architecture inspired by St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
1200px-St_Pancras_Renaissance_London_Hotel_2011-06-19.jpg

Once guests have passed underneath the Crown, they will be transported back to London Docklands, and will have a breathtaking view of Mount Aegaeon, a towering volcano that overlooks Port Disney, erupting precisely every hour. The monstrous mountainous island is home to Heroes Harbor; a Greek land that serves as the park’s Arabian Coast, Vulcania; Nemo’s base and PD’s version of Mysterious Island, Nemo’s Reef; which is Mermaid Lagoon with Nemo and a new set of attractions and experiences, and The Lost World; a dinosaur inhabited island recently discovered by the members of S.E.A.. The park’s other lands include Buccaneer Bay; PD’s reincarnation of Treasure Cove, Atlantis; based on the 2001 animated movie, and Discovery Bay; Tony Baxter’s Neverland come true.

FireMountain

Port Disney will be Hong Kong Disneyland’s second gate, set to open in 2025 to mark HKDL’s 20th anniversary and the original Port Disney’s 35th anniversary since it was announced for Long Beach, California.
This new theme park will offer new experiences and will also have in-park docking for the Disney Cruises.
Guests entering on land will be greeted with the Aquasphere; a globe of the Earth and it’s seven seas; and will enter underneath the Queen’s Crown Hotel; a luxurious 5 story hotel with architecture inspired by St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
1200px-St_Pancras_Renaissance_London_Hotel_2011-06-19.jpg

Once guests have passed underneath the Crown, they will be transported back to London Docklands, and will have a breathtaking view of Mount Aegaeon, a towering volcano that overlooks Port Disney, erupting precisely every hour. The monstrous mountainous island is home to Heroes Harbor; a Greek land that serves as the park’s Arabian Coast, Vulcania; Nemo’s base and PD’s version of Mysterious Island, Nemo’s Reef; which is Mermaid Lagoon with Nemo and a new set of attractions and experiences, and The Lost World; a dinosaur inhabited island recently discovered by the members of S.E.A.. The park’s other lands include Buccaneer Bay; PD’s reincarnation of Treasure Cove, Atlantis; based on the 2001 animated movie, and Discovery Bay; Tony Baxter’s Neverland come true.
I was honestly thinking that you were going to make a dark ride themed to "Steamed Hams"

FireMountain

You know what, I'm going to do a "Steamed Hams" tourist trap.
maxresdefault.jpg

Skinner's
With the recent popularity of the "Steamed Hams" meme, FOX builds a house right between Albany and Utica that looks like that of Seymour Skinner, and on the inside of the house is a restaurant that serves "Steamed Hams" and provides a great view of the Aurora Borealis.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
You know when you have an idea in mind -- and then when you go to write it...you either a) get writer's block or b) realize it wasn't as good as you thought it was? :hilarious:

Well that is me and this World's Fair attraction haha

I was all set to do a live 'brainstorming session' where I would go through and detail when/where/why I would choose the pavilion. Was thinking of a first generation omnimover attraction but then realized that it's the same attraction as 'If You Had Wings'

I was going to partner with Eastern Airlines...have a whole pavilion set up, and then realized it had already been done :p

So instead of doing that - a quick change on the fly - I will just have it be an 'open brainstorming' segment - maybe if @S.P.E.W or @FireMountain or anyone else has any ideas for a 1964 World's Fair Pavilion - feel free to add it in.

For me -- I will depart from it temporarily, come back to it maybe on the weekend -- and for now move on towards a new roller coaster for Six Flags Great Adventure!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Projects Within The Stanza (Part 3)

Six Flags Great Adventure Expansion
Being one of the parks (aside from Disney) I am most familiar with, I always felt the Runaway Mine Train and in general the area near El Toro and Kingda Ka, could use some theme update. Naturally with Six Flags though, the theme can't be way over the top, but something a bit more family friendly to transition into the teen/adult area of the two signature coasters.

So I'm working on revitalizing the Runaway Mine Train and the surrounding area with more wooded facades, benches, D-Zones, and more to encapsulate the region of the park
Screenshot%2B%252810%2529.png

Progress so far (btw this game is tougher than RCT3)

Voxel

President of Progress City
Projects Within The Stanza (Part 3)

Six Flags Great Adventure Expansion
Being one of the parks (aside from Disney) I am most familiar with, I always felt the Runaway Mine Train and in general the area near El Toro and Kingda Ka, could use some theme update. Naturally with Six Flags though, the theme can't be way over the top, but something a bit more family friendly to transition into the teen/adult area of the two signature coasters.

So I'm working on revitalizing the Runaway Mine Train and the surrounding area with more wooded facades, benches, D-Zones, and more to encapsulate the region of the park
Screenshot%2B%252810%2529.png

Progress so far (btw this game is tougher than RCT3)

Haha yes it is lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom