Chili's
It's touristy -- but good!
7714006246_901e6e3d43_b.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
CHALLENGE 3

MARCH

On March 31st, 1927, Cesar Chavez was born. He went on to become a noted civil rights activist, fighting on behalf of Latino migrant farmers throughout the American southwest. Today, the states which he improved officially honor his life and struggle with –​

CESAR CHAVEZ DAY

27470220689_6d42f9180b_o_d.jpg

California’s offices and schools close on Cesar Chavez Day. Disney California Adventure, however, remains open, celebrating the state which Cesar Chavez fought so hard to improve. Similarly, Imagineering continues to improve this once-shameful park. In true Iger style, they’ve done so mostly by adding characters, from the brilliant Cars Land to the recent Marvel takeover of Tower of Terror.​

-Challenge-

Create a permanent character overlay similar to MISSION: Breakout or Pixar Pier. You may apply it to any of DCA’s other attractions, shops, restaurants, even an entire land. But take care! Many fans question the thematic appropriateness of DCA’s recent additions, so try to fit the Californian theme.​

-Bonus-

Despite your best efforts, DCA grows increasingly less Californian. It’s time for a name change! With one additional sentence, give DCA yet another name. Doing so will net you an automatic extra point!​

-Rules-

You may use between 1 and 3 sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Monday, January 15th, at midnight EST.​

-Tips-

K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please!​

-Judging Criteria-

Is it creative?​

Is it (generally) realistic?​

Does it fit thematically/visually?​

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Now go create!​

For anyone who is itching for some imagineering while they wait for Sorcerer's Aprrentice, the One Sentence Comp is going on right now with just a little over 24 hours until the current prompt is due! Anyone can hop in and propose an idea! Hosted by the fantastic @D Hindley

Also, unless I've misunderstood, anyone who wants to can hop in one this season of So You Want to Be an Imagineer! The format is a bit different making the competition more open. Hosted by the one and only @TheOriginalTiki

TwilightZone

For anyone who is itching for some imagineering while they wait for Sorcerer's Aprrentice, the One Sentence Comp is going on right now with just a little over 24 hours until the current prompt is due! Anyone can hop in and propose an idea! Hosted by the fantastic @D Hindley

Also, unless I've misunderstood, anyone who wants to can hop in one this season of So You Want to Be an Imagineer! The format is a bit different making the competition more open. Hosted by the one and only @TheOriginalTiki
I also have my battle of the bad attractions, which no one has made anything for yet and has 4 days left before round 1 is over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom